BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Amanda M.
I really enjoy this lotion and have purchased it multiple times but I only purchase it on sale. This lotion has a faint smell but it leaves my skin so soft. It isn't a huge difference that I need to have it all the time and justify spending extra on it but when its on sale, I stock up!
Wendy L.
Rochester, NY
This is an excellent lotion. Fragrance free and that works great for my son. We both work in the health care field and are constantly washing our hands. This lotion is neither greasy or stinging to the skin.
Alexandria W.
Escondido, CA
When looking for a natural product this is the want you want. The smell is smoothing and calm feeling. The lotion does not stick to you but is smooth when you put it on your body.
Kyndal B.
Rocky Mount, VA
I buy this for my boyfriend and my son for their exzema because it helps with the itchiness and the appreance. It's definitely worth what you spend. There's not much scent but you wouldn't want something that did for what this product is for.
Dearess T.
Summerfield, FL
I use this every chance I get. I have a small for my car, a medium for room and the pump one for the bathroom. You don't have to put on a lot to get coverage and my skin stays soft and hydrated for hours. It doesn't feel watery when using
Dixie C.
Fort Bragg, NC
This combo is so great. The wash is so moisturizing and then following up with the lotion makes it better. The lotion I felt was very effective. I use it as a moisturizer for my face and it meets my expectations, I would definitely buy again! It's a great product for good money.
LaTicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best lotion for my skin. It's super hydrating, which is great for me because I have eczema, and my skin tends to get dry. But I would recommend the lotion to anyone.
Anita H.
auburndale, fl
Use this on a daily basis. I wash my hands a lot due to working with a lot of children and my hands got really dried out. After using Aveeno it helps keeps my hands moisturized.
Mandy H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite daily lotion by far. It is affordable enough to be used every day without worrying about your beauty budget. It has no scent, which I prefer and it leaves my skin soft buy not oily or greasy. This is also the only lotion my husband will use, so that's a plus!
Christina A.
Butler, OH
This is a pretty good value I have really dry skin during the winter and this stuff is so gentle and really puts the moisture back in my skin. The packaging is nice on all of their products and all of their lotions seem pretty perfect they don't leave a sticky texture or anything.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??