BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Sanndell G.
lorton
Using this product after a nice hot bath helps rehydrate my skin! Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion i purchased this product from my local Walmart for about $5, for the size of the bottle i feel that it was reasonably priced and I’d recommend this product to anyone with combination skin
Natalie P.
El Paso
My absolute favorite lotion. No harsh chemicals, very good for my extremely dry skin. I can use it on any part of my body, and my husband enjoys it as well!! It helps treat my eczema especially in the cold weather. I’ll be buying this product forever!
Abby L.
This is my all time favorite daily moisturizer! Have been using Aveeno for years! I live the two packs! I carry one in my car and one in my purse. I use it on my face and also as an excellent hand cream. Recently found out it soothes itchy bug bites too! Win!
Migdalia F.
I love the Moisturizer with a passion. I was starting to dry out around my mouth and nose. My skin felt so rough and I hated the fact that it looked burnt . I used the moisturizer for only 2 days and my skin felt so smooth like nothing ever happened!
Andrea G.
Visalia, CA
I like this lotion it works good on my hands and all over my body since I have extremely dry skin. Has no scent to it all. It goes on creamy and doesn’t leave a sticky residue at all! It’s perfect for these cold winter days when my hands get dry the most!
Sarah W.
Prescott Valley
This product works well. It absorbs very nicely and really helps with dry skin in the winter. I don't usually buy it but I do when it's on sale because I know it works.
Ann N.
Purchased at: Costco
My holy grail. I have this Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion every where in my house and in my car. It helps my hands, feet, and body so soft every time. It’s not greasy at all. I usually buy it at Costco. So good. Definitely worth trying
Choua Y.
Minneapolis
Purchased at: Target
Always my must have and only moisturizer lotion I use for my kids. My daughter have sensitive dry skin and I use this lotion on her it stay hydrate and there’s no any irritation.
Jhenee E.
Las Vegas
I always hop Scotch between a Vino and cocoa butter because those are my two favorite. I will always choose one of those two or Eucerin. All three are best for my dry skin. Defiantly recommend, especially if you have dry skin or eczema like me.
Dawn S.
The BEST lotion ever! If I could give it more stars I would. The packaging makes it easy to use. It's extremely gentle and helps heal cracks from constant hand washing, etc. This product goes above and beyond! I'll always have AVEENO available at home.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??