BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
This wash and lotion combo is great for those with sensitive skin. One of my favorite things about this lotion is that it's one of the very few moisturizers that I can put on my face.
Whim f.
Austin, TX
This is my absolute favorite lotion for daily use. It even works great for hot beach days under the sun because it leaves your skin moisturized and looking shiny! Highly recommend for anyone, especially for those who have sensitive skin like mine.
Natasha H.
Aveeno moisturizers are really my favorite for their value and this is a great everyday option. I can really feel the difference between this and off brand options. My skin drinks up the moisture and the formula feels like it is absorbed into the skin rather than just sitting on top.
Mayra C.
Caldwell, ID
Aveeno is the only product I am obsessive with to wear in my skin. I love how creamy it is. But sits light on the face. There's no sent to the lotion which is a pro because you won't be able to smell it through the day. I totally recommend this product I have my sister hooked on it.
Sara G.
Tulsa, OK
I have purchased this hand cream on several occasions, and I'm absolutely hooked! I work in healthcare and struggle to find lotion that is actually moisturizing. I purchased it at Walmart and was surprised with my results so much that I now use it on my patients who have skin irritations!
Alyssa H.
Such a life saver! I have sensitive skin and can't use just anything without breaking out. This lotion doesn't bother me at all and it doesn't have an overwhelming scent. Love Aveeno!
Tatiana V.
Saint Helena, CA
It's hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't make me break out until I started using this. It leaves my skin so smooth and doesn't make me break out. I absolutely love it!
Jen M.
Netcong, NJ
This lotion is so moisturizing! I'm not so big on the smell but the results are amazing. Every time I wash my hands I will use a small amount of this to restore the moisture lost. It's great to have on hand
Patricia M.
Fontana, CA
Such a great value! My husband will only use Aveeno, and nothing else! We go through at least one bottle every two weeks as a family! We love the way it truly leaves our skin moisturized through out the day.
Erica K.
Durant , OK
We use this for the whole family. A little goes a long way, and works through out the day. I bought at SAMs and felt like I really got a lot for our money, and it last a long time.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??