BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA
I really love Aveeno Active Naturals products line. My entire family used this particular lotion and it keeps our skin very moisturized. That's a major plus during the winter months.
Shannon B.
Hartsville, SC
Ive used the is a few months ago and my skin feels amazing anytime I've used it . It leaves your skin so soft and smooth feeling rejuvenate d. Its amazing ,I definitely recommend it
Autumn F.
These products are excellent the wash makes your skin smooth after the shower and then adding the lotion on top of that makes your skin feel silky. Me and my mother use this all the time.
Jennifer r.
Loxley, AL
Both the wash and the lotion are great moisturizers. Gentle on the skin. No fancy smells. Does everything that you would expect a great moisturizer to do. Soaks in leaving no residue on skin. Don't recommend putting on face. Lotion is very thick.
Sierra O.
Oceanside, CA
I have highly sensitive skin and this seems to be the best moisturizer on my skin. It doesn't leave my skin oily or clog my pores. It hydrates my skin to the perfect amount needed.
Erinie b.
Ridgewood, NY
Aveeno makes the best lotions, leaving skin soft and smooth. They don't have any obnoxious scents either. I have noticed a difference in my skin after days of using this product.
Amanda M.
I really enjoy this lotion and have purchased it multiple times but I only purchase it on sale. This lotion has a faint smell but it leaves my skin so soft. It isn't a huge difference that I need to have it all the time and justify spending extra on it but when its on sale, I stock up!
Ashlee H.
Great everyday lotion! I normally use bath and body works cream lotions so I like having something in scented when my skin is acting up and something that is a little bit lighter
Samantha C.
Spartanburg, SC
I like this bundle. I like to try to use all natural or as close to all natural materials in my house. I was not as happy with this as other products I have used. I would use it again. It is great for my kids and myself who all have Excema.
Rachel I.
Wauwatosa, WI
I usually just buy whatever product is on sale- which is how I got to try Aveeno. I haven't had a moisturizer that works as well as Aveeno before! It was the middle of the winter and we were in the mountains and my skin was just beggingg for hydration! Aveeno delivered. Love this lotion.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??