BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Autumn F.
These products are excellent the wash makes your skin smooth after the shower and then adding the lotion on top of that makes your skin feel silky. Me and my mother use this all the time.
Zuly R.
I love Aveeno Daily moisturizer lotion it stays in your skin all day. It smells very nice like natural it does not have a strong smell like other brands. The price is very affordable for the 20fl.oz. I always buy this lotion and recommend it too.
Shannon B.
Hartsville, SC
Ive used the is a few months ago and my skin feels amazing anytime I've used it . It leaves your skin so soft and smooth feeling rejuvenate d. Its amazing ,I definitely recommend it
Nikki Z.
I love this lotion because it works well on my dry skin. They have really good ingredients in it like soy and oats that work well with your skin. I use this everyday after I shower.
Sha M.
Schenectady, NY
Aveeno works great for my dryskin. Rejuvenates and reinvigorated. This product is worth the price which is a bargain for what it does. Superwalmart usually has these Aveeno products. They are not hard to find.
Ariana S.
I just have the lotion and it is one of my favorite moisturizers out there, it has a nice sent and keeps you moisturized just about all day! I apply it in the morning and at night.
Maria D.
Woodbridge, VA
I'm very sensitive to soaps and lotions, fortunately Aveno works great! No rashes, no itchy skin. It also makes my skin very soft so it's very effective, and the lotion has a great light smell. I love their products and recommend them to everyone.
Rachael H.
Auburn, WA
Love this stuff. I use it everyday all over. It's not greasy and no smells so my whole family can use it. A little goes a long way which is good because it can be a little spendy. I buy it at Costco because you get 2 for the price of one basically.
Jennifer r.
Loxley, AL
Both the wash and the lotion are great moisturizers. Gentle on the skin. No fancy smells. Does everything that you would expect a great moisturizer to do. Soaks in leaving no residue on skin. Don't recommend putting on face. Lotion is very thick.
Sasha M.
Norfolk, VA
All Aveeno products leave the skin so soft and smooth and these two products are no different. If you purchase from your local drug store you could probably catch it on sale. Definitely think it's worth a try.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??