BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Olivia M.
Hamden, CT
Using this along with my eczema lotion I was able to get it under control. It isn't too expensive, and it is worth the money. I use it daily and it helps keep my legs and arms smooth.
Lu Lu F.
I really love this product! Especially during the winter time! My entire family uses it and it has never failed to amaze me! It makes my hands so soft and perfect for anytime of the day! I highly recommend this product and you can easily get this anywhere!
Elizabeth S.
Erie, PA
Helps with dry skin. Nice scent. Good value for its quality. Good product overall. Good size bottle for its price. Not really pricey. Somewhat fast absorbing. It could be a little bit cheaper though or it could be a little bit bigger bottle for its price. Overall I would recommend this product.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this lotion. My skin gets dry and itchy in tje winter and this product soothes and hydrates my skin very well. It's lightweight and not too oily, plus it contains natural ingredients. There's no fragrance to this lotion so it's great for sensitive skin.
Jee  P.
Carol Stream, IL
Love the lightweight and continuous moisturizing feel of this lotion. I use the unscented version and this is perfect for summer use. A keep a small tube in my work bag and another one in the car to have on hand. Helps keep my hands moisturized through multiple hand washings throughout the day.
Rinki G.
Love Aveeno's lotion, can buy at any store or drugstore and keeps my skin feeling fresh and hydrated without being sticky. Aveeno is very affordable and gentle on the skin. it lasts longer than many other lotions and I would definitely buy it again.
Annarosa W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Absolutely the best moisturizer I've ever used and definitely my go to. I have eczema and combination skin and this works wonders on balancing my skin and leaving it feeling moisturized but not oily. This will always be on my beauty essentials list.
adam s.
Wayne, WV
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion is something we never run out of in our home. It is the perfect moisturizer. It doesn't leave behind a greasy feeling. It doesn't make my skin oily. It is a quick absorbent. It is strong enough for mine and my husbands skin, yet mild enough for our children who suffer from eczema. I cant say enough good things about it.
Sarah M.
Moore, OK
I love Aveeno products! Especially their lotion! I have a problem with really dry skin and eczema, but because Aveeno is made without harsh chemicals, it's great for my skin! I'd definitely recommend it for anyone who struggles with sensitive skin.
San C.
I recently bought the small version of this lotion to keep on the go because I do have very dry hands and it use my hands a lot at work. It does the job in keeping my hands nice and moisturized. Also, it is fragrance free which I like because I don't like the heavy perfume smell of other lotions.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??