BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Laura K.
Ramey, PA
My mother has purchased from Aveeno for our dry skin since I was little and I continue to purchase it to this day. I purchase this at Walmart and I use it on my whole body after I shower. It is unscented and it doesn't irritate my skin in the slightest!
Sarah K.
Huntington , WV
This lotion is amazing! I love how light it is and how it doesn’t take that long to set into your skin. I love the travel size, so you can take it in your purse anywhere you go. I really love every product from this brand and this one lives up to all the others!
Lu Lu F.
I really love this product! Especially during the winter time! My entire family uses it and it has never failed to amaze me! It makes my hands so soft and perfect for anytime of the day! I highly recommend this product and you can easily get this anywhere!
Maria G.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
The aveeno lotion and soap are perfect for almost all skin types. I even use the aveeno lotion on my face sometimes just because it's so gentle. I have been using this lotion since a teen. It is a very gentle product. It is certainly a great product.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this lotion. My skin gets dry and itchy in tje winter and this product soothes and hydrates my skin very well. It's lightweight and not too oily, plus it contains natural ingredients. There's no fragrance to this lotion so it's great for sensitive skin.
Margaret C.
Great unscented lotion! This is not greasy and blends very well. This is gentle enough to use on the face as well, and since purchasing I've stopped using separate facial moisturizer! A little goes a long way so it lasts awhile.
Rinki G.
Love Aveeno's lotion, can buy at any store or drugstore and keeps my skin feeling fresh and hydrated without being sticky. Aveeno is very affordable and gentle on the skin. it lasts longer than many other lotions and I would definitely buy it again.
Elizabeth S.
Erie, PA
Helps with dry skin. Nice scent. Good value for its quality. Good product overall. Good size bottle for its price. Not really pricey. Somewhat fast absorbing. It could be a little bit cheaper though or it could be a little bit bigger bottle for its price. Overall I would recommend this product.
adam s.
Wayne, WV
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion is something we never run out of in our home. It is the perfect moisturizer. It doesn't leave behind a greasy feeling. It doesn't make my skin oily. It is a quick absorbent. It is strong enough for mine and my husbands skin, yet mild enough for our children who suffer from eczema. I cant say enough good things about it.
Christine S.
This is my go to body lotion! I use it every day after I shower and every time after I wash my hands. I love that it's lightweight and dries fast. I also love that it doesn't have a scent because I can wear any perfume I want with it and it wont clash.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??