BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

San C.
I recently bought the small version of this lotion to keep on the go because I do have very dry hands and it use my hands a lot at work. It does the job in keeping my hands nice and moisturized. Also, it is fragrance free which I like because I don't like the heavy perfume smell of other lotions.
Katherine S.
Converse, TX
I love how soft it make my skin. My husband is allergic to many lotions and he gets really dry skin that is hard to get rid of and Aveeno is the only one he will use. My daughter can't use products with perfumes and dyes so aveeno is perfect work great and has non of the thing that she can't use
Rachel A.
Carleton
i love this product. It is an original for me i have always used this product. It is so moistuizering and i love it. I use it everyday after a shower giving me soft and smooth skin to start my day. There is so much product anad well worth anyones money.
Olivia M.
Hamden, CT
Using this along with my eczema lotion I was able to get it under control. It isn't too expensive, and it is worth the money. I use it daily and it helps keep my legs and arms smooth.
Alexandra B.
Marion
I use this product every single day!  It is my very favorite lotion and is really the only lotion that works on my skin!  It does not make me feel sticky or oily and it  moisturizes my skin so well!  No more dry skin yay!! So so good I can't complain at all!
Kari W.
Lake City, MI
I was noticing that my skin was beginning to get irritated with strong fragrance lotions and it was suggested to me to give Aveeno a try. I am SO happy I did! I love that it does not have a scent. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft and moisturized all day. This has easily become my go-to lotion that I will from now on always have on hand. If I could give this product 10 stars I would, that's how much I love it!
Brandee W.
I carry this in my purse because I have dry hands especially at work while working with money all the time. Its unscented and is very moisturizing on the skin. I'll also use it after shaving.
Sonya H.
Cedar Springs, MI
I bought this at Costco thought it was a good deal. Does not absorb well to heavy of a lotion for me. Personally I can't wait till it's gone. It is nice for feet and a pair of socks to help relieve dry cracked feet.
Annarosa W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Absolutely the best moisturizer I've ever used and definitely my go to. I have eczema and combination skin and this works wonders on balancing my skin and leaving it feeling moisturized but not oily. This will always be on my beauty essentials list.
Colleen F.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This is my absolute favorite lotion!! It's so soothing and moisturizing, and isn't greasy. I also like that it doesn't have a scent. Overall, it's a really great product for the money!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??