BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
I keep the small lotion in my purse for my hands when they get dry! This lotion definitely does nourish my hands but had a slight tacky feel kinda odd but doesn't throw me off completely
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
We have this at my work and I have really dry skin so I apply it on my arms and legs. When you first put it on it works great but a couple hours later I notice it's dry again. When you apply it over and over it starts to get all peely and balled up on your skin
Mallory C.
Memphis, TN
My dry skin can't live without this stuff, especially in the winter. No weird scent, so it doesn't compete with perfume, and it's gentle enough to be used all over, even my face. Love it!
Nikki K.
Wise, VA
Great product for dry skin! I like to use it during the winter months in particular. It smells nice and doesn't have any of that sparkly, bronzing look that a lot of other lotions have.
Thaila M.
Alameda, CA
Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion is amesome to use, I use it everyday when I remember. I usually put it on after I get out the shower. The price can be a little pricey at some store but most times I get it on sale. I would buy this lotion again and again.
Christa F.
Lovely all over body skin lotion. It absorbs nicely into the skin and doesn't leave any sort of sticky residue. The only thing is that the smell isn't that great, but it's natural ingredients which matters more to me.
Melissa D.
Bronx, NY
Aveeno use to work extremely well with my dry, sensitive, eczema skin. However, after using it for a while it began to feel heavy and my skin was still very dry and cracked at times. Might work for some people for a certain amount of time but I am not sure about it being a product I would always use.
Phyllis E.
Jackson, TN
I love the lotion..the scentless lotions.. its soft and takes a little to do the job..i love that it is scentless because i can still smell the soap or body wash after lotion application..
Michelle M.
brooklyn, NY
This product is a staple for me. I use it on a daily basis, and it really helps my skin breathe when I apply it at night after a day of wearing makeup. I have combination skin, and it locks in moisture into my skin, giving it the nice dewey look everyone is aiming for nowadays. Great product - 10/10.
Kari W.
Lake City, MI
I was noticing that my skin was beginning to get irritated with strong fragrance lotions and it was suggested to me to give Aveeno a try. I am SO happy I did! I love that it does not have a scent. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft and moisturized all day. This has easily become my go-to lotion that I will from now on always have on hand. If I could give this product 10 stars I would, that's how much I love it!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??