BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Bianca D.
Coral Springs, FL
The Aveeno Naturals line is amaze balls !! Its so gentle on my skin which is SUPER sensitive ! its calming and smells great ! I like that it is more natural than the other brands and doesn't use any harsh chemicals in them. all in all its a great brand !
Nikki K.
Wise, VA
Great product for dry skin! I like to use it during the winter months in particular. It smells nice and doesn't have any of that sparkly, bronzing look that a lot of other lotions have.
iya t.
Phoenix, AZ
Love Averno! After moving to the desert from the bay area... Our skin was so dry. This helped our families skin out so much! It doesn't leave a nasgy feeling after it was out on. It leaves our skin feeling nourished and soft. Love it! Best lotion ever!!
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
We have this at my work and I have really dry skin so I apply it on my arms and legs. When you first put it on it works great but a couple hours later I notice it's dry again. When you apply it over and over it starts to get all peely and balled up on your skin
Katelyn J.
Love it!!!!! After i use both products i am so unbelievably soft its ridiculous! So worth it every time. Ive used ither wash and lotion combos and this one is definitely my favorite one though. If you want to be soft then i would tell you to start using!
Erika D.
Aveeno lotion is one of my favorites. It does not bother my sensitive skin and is also good to use on children and babies as well. I have. 10 month old and there are time when I reach for this lotion to put on her. I also use their line of baby soaps, washes, and lotions. I would buy this product again.
Chloe H.
Lone Tree, CO
Aveeno lotion keeps my skin super soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Since I live in Colorado, I am susceptible to dry, cracked skin due to the elevation and winters. However, with Aveeno, my skin stays hydrated and healthy during all 4 seasons.
Phyllis E.
Jackson, TN
I love the lotion..the scentless lotions.. its soft and takes a little to do the job..i love that it is scentless because i can still smell the soap or body wash after lotion application..
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY
I love this product! It smells so natural and beautiful and definitely met my expectations. I was a first time user but I will be using it more. It comes in a really nice looking package and is very soft on the skin.
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I love this lotion. It soaks into my skin and doesn't make it feel slimy or oily. I use the scent free daily. the price is reasonable. I keep the large pump bottle on my desk at work. I purchase mine at Walmart and I would absolutely recommend this product
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??