BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Mallory C.
Memphis, TN
My dry skin can't live without this stuff, especially in the winter. No weird scent, so it doesn't compete with perfume, and it's gentle enough to be used all over, even my face. Love it!
Cydni C.
These products clean my wash without drying my face out. It is really gentle and can be used everyday to wash my face. I continue to use this product and it meets all of my expectations regarding clean skin. I would buy it again and recommend it to family.
Ariail C.
Mililani, HI
I purchased this lotion at my local Target. It is the perfect size for my purse and I keep the larger bottle in my desk at work. I get really dry hands after washing them, and I find that this lotion really does the trick. The only thing I would change is that it often leaves my hands feeling greasy.
Jenina D.
Turnersville , NJ
This is my favorite holiday product! Since it's colder now my skin tends to get really dry easily & this product always helps conquer that! Works great with super sensitive skin as well!
Michelle M.
brooklyn, NY
This product is a staple for me. I use it on a daily basis, and it really helps my skin breathe when I apply it at night after a day of wearing makeup. I have combination skin, and it locks in moisture into my skin, giving it the nice dewey look everyone is aiming for nowadays. Great product - 10/10.
MH123 K.
Very nice and thick body lotion. It does have a faint "oak" scene that will goes away after a few minutes. I like body lotion that has a thick texture. Aveeno lotion satisfies that requirements. It also is not sticky and make skin smooth and moisturized.
Thaila M.
Alameda, CA
Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion is amesome to use, I use it everyday when I remember. I usually put it on after I get out the shower. The price can be a little pricey at some store but most times I get it on sale. I would buy this lotion again and again.
Kayla R.
This is definitely the best drug store skin care combo! Aveeno is an amazing company. They met my expectations for sure! It was so gentle, yet very moisturizing at the same time. I was so glad I invested in these! I will use these everyday from now on.
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
I keep the small lotion in my purse for my hands when they get dry! This lotion definitely does nourish my hands but had a slight tacky feel kinda odd but doesn't throw me off completely
Niki A.
Pleasant Hill, IA
I love this moisturizer. I use it mostly for facial moisturizing, but have used it on the rest of my body as well. Not greasy. Moisturizes all day and is effective. I bought it at Target. The price was great for a moisturizer. All in all I like it a lot!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??