BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Jessenia P.
orlando, FL
I love this lotion!!! it leaves my skin soo soft, smooth and hydrated. I love how it leaves my skin moisturized all day. I would def recommend to anyone with moderate to severe dry skin.
Trina H.
For years sense a child I've suffered with exzema and Aveeno lotions with oatmeal is one of the soothing products I use faithful everyday after a shower. I bought this product from CVS pharmacy, that's where I usually purchase all my products. I would recommend this product it really works wonders.
Martika S.
Lockport, NY
I find that most of the aveeno lotions including this lotion are really watery which in return makes you use more because you don't feel that moisture you want your skin dries out faster
Cheryl C.
Edison, NJ
Pros - leaves skin feeling smooth, the texture is thin, no scent (unless you like scent), and helps skin feel smooth and not itchy
Con - no scent (sometimes I like my lotions to be scented)
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
This is a great moisturizer! It isn't greasy on the skin and does not have a strong smell. It is gentle enough for my daughters dry skin. It will not irritate her or cause redness. Leaves skin feeling soft all day. Especially good after you shave your legs!
Brenda N.
Absolutely love this lotion. Unlike many other body lotions this one actually cures dry skin. Instantly feels the difference in just minutes. It feels thicker than usual lotions and it is fragance free. There's no smell or bad chemical in it. It's mostly natural ingredients. Would totally recommend.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Aveeno is an amazing product. I use them all the time in all of my beauty care regiments. Their products don't have perfumed smells and they are perfectly gentle on my skin. I will continuously use them forever. I will recommend to everyone to give it a chance and try it.
Kay G.
Mount Rainier, MD
The Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion relieves dry skin at the source and leaves your skin feeling soft! This non fragrant lotion is great for any skin type even if your skin is sensitive. The soothing oatmeal moisturizes the skin for up to 24 hours and is highly recommended by dermatologists and me!
Karoline C.
Bakersfield, CA
I’ve been using this Aveeno lotion for almost 2 years and I absolutely love it. It keeps my skin moisturizer for an entire day. Ever since I’ve used it, I have never had a reason to change it up. Love it!
Elysia A.
Salem, MA
I don't know where I would be without this lotion. It lasts all day, keeps my skin smooth, and is not greasy. I think it is a good value, although it is on the expensive side. It has a very light scent, but nothing overpowering. I would buy this again.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??