BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Meagan J.
Blanding, UT
This is my favorite lotion! Not only do I use it for my facial moisturizer I love using it on my kids! It really helps settle my kids eczema down. I love that this doesn't have a strong scent and I love the consistency of it. Aveeno is a brand I trust and love.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
One of the my favorite body lotion moisturizers! My mother has been buying this for me for as long as I can remember and to this day we still purchase it! The scent smells so clean and lovely and it really keeps you all moisturized up, will always be repurchasing!
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this daily. I have very dry skin especially in winter months. This lotion is fragrance free and as much as it moisturizes, it does not feel greasy. It is great for my sensitive skin.
Jazmin D.
This is it, don't look for anything else. Hands down the best lotion out there. I apply it daily, religiously. My skin is always hydrated and never oily. I always get complimented on my skin, and I know this product has a lot to do with it. I buy mine at Costco or Sam's Club, and many times with a coupon!
Susana M.
Menifee, CA
We have been using Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion for years! I buy a two pack at Costco every few months. Its formula is thick and creamy and goes on smoothly. It's great for kids as well for adults. Love how quickly it our skin absorbs it and last all day!
Savannah G.
Pleasanton, CA
This lotion leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft. I bought it from Target. You can get it from any local drugstore. It is not pricey at all. This is by far one of my favorite lotions for dry skin. I would definitely buy it again once I run out of it.
Kimberly P.
Aurora
Love all the aveeno products I have tried. I love all the lotions creams and even the makeup! I buy all my products from Walmart and I wouldn't recommend all products to those with sensitive skin and wants something natural. I will continue buying these products
Jennifer R.
I really love this lotion because it leaves your skin smooth and it doesn't leave your skin dry, so it works best in the winter time. Pus if you don't like scented lotions, this is the one.
leanna t.
I really like this moisturizing lotion. I've used it for the longest time ever and it lasts for a very long time. I've recommended it to my mom and I see that she uses it too and likes it. It is pretty effective from what I see and it hasn't disapointed me yet.
Payton H.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is great lotion. I absolutely love it. It really helps with dry skin. A pro would is that it works and has no smell. A con would is that there is not enough aveeno products. This is a great value. Not at all pricey. I would buy this again in a heart beat.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??