BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Rose S.
Massillon, OH
This is my favorite lotion to use. Keeps my skin soft and smooth without the dryness of fragranced lotions. Doesn’t make my skin oily or feel like everything I touch is going to fall out of my hands like some of the other lotions I use. Would defiantly recommend to others.
Courtney W.
Milton, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this lotion literally every day! It is the most soothing and hydrating lotion there is. I even use it on my face if it gets really dry and it does not irritate it at all. I buy this constantly. Would recommend to everyone! Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Let me just tell you I have some dry elbow in the water an Aveeno daily moisturizer is amazing I use after getting out of the shower an it makes my elbows come back to life an I mean I could use my elbows as sand paper but I swear by this you must try it definitely recommend
Diana H.
Templeton , MA
This is by far my favorite lotion that I have ever used. I have sensitive skin that is prone to dryness several times a year and this lotion keeps my skin hydrated without feeling greasy. It has a wonderful mild smell and is easy to find in stores and reasonably priced.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
First time buying this product as recommended by a friend and has good reviews. Use it everyday and lasts all day just great! The scent is nice isn’t harsh but smells good. I would definitely recommend as a good moisturizer that lasts it’s even great for sensitive skin!!
Jenna N.
Fredericksburg
I love the way it moisture’s and keeps my hands smooth. It doesn’t have a nasty oatmeal scent. I don’t think there are any cons to this lotion. The moisture stays pretty much all day and I use it daily. It helps with eczema and when you’re having an allergic reaction.
Ashley S.
This lotion is a life saver!!!! oh, how I love it! I received this as a little sample and I just couldn't believe how well it worked. It is a very gentle lotion that truly moisturizes. It is a little more light than I expected but it still worked pretty amazing.
Haifa L.
Columbus, OH
Siriously this is one of those products that are life changing. My skin is extra dry and since I moved to a cold weather it was dried than ever. I gave a try to this amazing product and I’m not Changing it anymore. Great value and made my skin soft like never before 😍
Carly S.
Deerfield, IL
This product is fine, but other products have provided better results. The packaging is not eye catching. The product is smooth going on, but not crazy about the scent. I would not recommend this lotion to others.Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Oatmeal
Ashley V.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a good, basic lotion to moisturize your skin. I have used Aveeno a lot in my life, and I don't always love the smell of this one in particular, but it's not bad. It is a little bit heavy for my liking, but I do use it from time to time. Very sleek packaging!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??