BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Lauren W.
Dundalk, MD
Oh my god, I love this stuff. It makes my skin soooo soft. I use it everywhere, every day. I used to get little dry patches on my cheeks and ever since I got this stuff they are gone, and it doesn't leave much of a scent, so you don't have to worry about it clashing with any perfume or cologne you might wear.
Victoria M.
I got the small size for something to keep at my desk but it feels like it just sits on the skin and doesn't do anything. My skin is usually feeling dry again an hour or so later after applying.
Ana C.
Kansas City, MO
I love this moisturizing lotion especially in the winter time when my skin tends to get really dry. This product has really stood the test of time with me and my family. I really like getting the big bottles with the pump because that makes it even easier to use.
Joy S.
Sellersburg, IN
Aveeno makes the best lotion. This pack is a great deal. The 2.5 oz bottle is great for traveling. Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion is by far the best drug store lotion. Great buy and value.
Christina A.
Chippewa Falls, WI
Aveeno makes great products for sensitive skin. This product is great for a long lasting moisturizing feel and heals dry itchy skin. Comes in easy to use bottle. Purchased product at walmart.
Dana W.
Rensselaer, NY
This is my favorite moisturizer of all time. I have been a repeat buyer for years and will be for years to come. I love this stuff!!! Absorbs so well and doesn't leave your skin greasy AT ALL. I would recommend to everyone especially for the low price you can buy it at
Josephine T.
San Jose, CA
This is the lotion we use in my household. No scrnt, lightweight, not greasy, and moisturizing. My husband loves it too. Easy to find a almost any store, target to cvs. I buy it all the time.
Christina G.
Union Beach, NJ
I love to use this lotion. It's very moisturizing and doesn't need to be used a ton of times a day. I bought mine at harmons for a pretty decent price for the size. I use this even titi moisturize my new tattoos. I would recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.
Jaydi R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this lotion ! I use this lotion on the daily basis. I love how it's has no scent because sometimes things smell too much. It is perfect it ! I buy a pack of two at Costco and sometimes it even includes mini versions. I would highly recommend this product!
Alexa S.
Denver, CO
I use this lotion on my hands and arms at work. In the winter, my skin gets really dry and this lotion does wonders. There is just a hint of oatmeal scent and you can still feel the lotion on your skin even after washing your hands. It soaks in fast and is never oily.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??