BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Jessica A.
It's do rare to find a product that works amazing! This product is great for you skin. Truly moisturizes your skin. Great for those with skin issues like eczema. Great product. Worth the buy
Dawn S.
AVEENO is without a doubt the best lotion I've ever used! I've tried others here and there and have been disappointed so Ijust stick with AVEENO always now. It's super gentle, infact I've had slight cuts and it never burned but rather helped healing faster. Outsanding product!
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
I normally buy Aveeno products for my children so I decided to give it a try for myself, it's great! The wash goes on well and smells good. The lotion dries very quickly and also smells good.
Crystal R.
Canyon Country, CA
Ever since my sister was two years old she has had a skin condition and we have always used Aveeno. It's a really great product and it helped her subside all of the rashes she was getting. Now that she is almost 16 years old she is completely clear and healthy.
Dana S.
Battle Ground , WA
I've been using the Aveeno Active Naturals Lotion for the last several years. It is fantastic for dry, sensitive skin. My son, whose skin reacts to heavy perfumes and additives, loves this lotion too.
Emily T.
Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion has been my number one hand and body lotion for years! It's unscented and moisturizers my skin all day. I have a tube in my bathroom, by my bed, in my purse and one at work! I love this for my hands and I can wash them a few times and still feel moisturized. Number one favorite!
Emily B.
Richland, WA
Very moisturizing lotion. I love this in the winter when I skin is always feeling dry. Recently I changed my soap to a product that's very drying for body acne and like to use this on my legs afterwards to help my skin not flake. Works well if slathered on at night before bed, I wake up with the softest skin.
Lindsey C.
This lotion is perfect for in the car, backpack, or anywhere on the go. The lotion easily comes out and has no scent so it isn't overwhelming. It keeps your skin smooth and soft for hours and I would recommend this product.
Lauren N.
Great feel to it. I use it on my daughter as she had terrible ecsma ad a baby so it lovely and gentle and cleared up her skin. I wasn't disappointed by the product at all. It is definitely something I'd recommend and keep on my shopping list for future purchases
Kimberly S.
Alpine, UT
I have just begun trying this moisturizer but I really love it. It makes my skin nice and hydrated and I love that it doesn't feel watery compared to other moisturizers I've used in the past.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??