BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

ZemZem k.
Santa Clara, CA
This lotion is really moisturizing and kept my skin moisturized all day. I was surprised that it was moisturizing because the consistency is not ask thick as some of the other lotions I've used. I love everything about this product except the smell. Maybe because its the naturals line but I do not like the smell.
Srimathi S.
Santa Clara, California
Very moisturizing! Ideal for summer since it is light weight and non clogging on the pores. It is very effective and lasts all day. It is affordable at around $6 for 350 ml. Will recommend for daily normal to dry skin people.
Taylor N.
Tempe, AZ
A good everyday lotion that does well in the dry Arizona heat but not so great in a more sticky, humid climate. Not the longest lasting lotion around but it is hypoallergenic and soothing on sunburns!
Judith D.
San Pedro, CA
I simply love using this lotion, especially after a shower. My face and hands always feel dry and this product makes my skin feel nice and smooth. It's not heavy and not oily which is what I like the most from this product. It's also good for on the go. I wash my hands constantly and use this lotion right after!
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this lotion! I love that it comes in a pump bottle so it doesn't leave a mess. I always feel so moisturized after using this product. I even use the baby version on my child. It keeps her and I baby soft.
Laura L.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't like my lotions to have a very strong scent, so I'm glad that this lotion is fragrance free but it has a pleasant smell. It leaves my skin feeling soft and use it for my tattoos as well. I use it daily after showering. I would definitely recommend this lotion.
Shawna E.
Oxnard, Ca
Been using aveeno since my dr practically prescribed it to me 20 years ago I have tried other eczema lotions before it did work for a few days but I just keep coming back to aveeno products I will continue to buy this for my son as well and my self in the future
Liz H.
San Antonio, TX
Love, love and love! It's affordable and doesn't leave your skin greasy at all, and very light weight. I use it everyday on my body and it leaves my skin radiating, I have never been disappointed with Aveeno lotions, I even buy some for my baby since he has sensitive skin.
Christina G.
Union Beach, NJ
I love to use this lotion. It's very moisturizing and doesn't need to be used a ton of times a day. I bought mine at harmons for a pretty decent price for the size. I use this even titi moisturize my new tattoos. I would recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.
angel d.
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT . IT IS MY EVERYDAY GO TO MOISTURIZER. I HAVE THREE TOP FAVORITES AND AVEENO IS ONE. IM REAL BIG ON KEEPING MY SKIN MOIST AND SOFT. EVERYONE WOULD LOVE THIS PRODUCT VERY MUCH. I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYBODY WHO WANTS MOIST AND SOFT SKIN.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??