BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx
My daily cream before going to work and wear make up and my before night time . It leaves my skin moisturizing all day long and during the winter is when I need it the most since I have super dry skin. It last me about 5 months and I use it every day twice. Great product !
Haley T.
Rutherfordton, NC
Usually I love using Aveeno products but this product feel slightly short for me. I used the lotion and although it was gentle, it left my skin feeling oily. I bought the product from Walmart where I had used a coupon. The non-scented smell was also not very appealing
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
This is a great brand, my skin tends to get very dry during the winter. And I buy the lotion to help moisturize my skin and I also use their oatmeal baths to help bring back the moisture in my skin. The only down fall of this product is that the scent isn't very pleasant.
vanessa g.
Eugene, OR
Been using this lotion for the longest due to my ezcema. Its an amazing product i use it on my whole family. It met my expectations. Its a little pricey but it mist deffenitly is a good product.
Kay L.
Tampa, FL
I've been using this lotion for over a year now & I love it! It cleared my skin of the Eczema I have & it best works on damp skin fresh from the shower. It leaves you feeling smooth & if you're allergic to certain scents, there's no perfumy smell to this moisturizer.
Laura L.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't like my lotions to have a very strong scent, so I'm glad that this lotion is fragrance free but it has a pleasant smell. It leaves my skin feeling soft and use it for my tattoos as well. I use it daily after showering. I would definitely recommend this lotion.
maria p.
I have found my new favorite lotion! I got a sample and a coupon in the mail and I am hooked. It instantly softens your skin and is not greasy. My manly husband even lets me rub him down with it.
Judith D.
San Pedro, CA
I simply love using this lotion, especially after a shower. My face and hands always feel dry and this product makes my skin feel nice and smooth. It's not heavy and not oily which is what I like the most from this product. It's also good for on the go. I wash my hands constantly and use this lotion right after!
Michelle P.
well i love aveeno products when my son caught the chicken pots i soacked him in AVEENO OATMEAL and it helped with the icth and it helped him sleep at night its also a great moisturizing lotion
Srimathi S.
Santa Clara, California
Very moisturizing! Ideal for summer since it is light weight and non clogging on the pores. It is very effective and lasts all day. It is affordable at around $6 for 350 ml. Will recommend for daily normal to dry skin people.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??