BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Catherine T.
Davie, FL
This lotion is amazing. In the winter I get terrible dry skin and this has been a life savor. I would recommend this lotion to everyone, even if you do not get really bad dry skin it is still perfect and makes your skin feel amazing.
ZemZem k.
Santa Clara, CA
This lotion is really moisturizing and kept my skin moisturized all day. I was surprised that it was moisturizing because the consistency is not ask thick as some of the other lotions I've used. I love everything about this product except the smell. Maybe because its the naturals line but I do not like the smell.
Christina B.
Burlington, WA
I am not really a fan of putting lotion on my face, but this moisturizer is absolutely amazing. My face has been super dry cause of the weather change,so I've been using this and it's working like a dream!
Layla A.
I love this lotion! It's got a great feel to it and I like that it doesn't really have an intense fragrance to it. I put lotion on my legs everyday after the shower and this one is a real winner. I would definitely buy it again!
Alexandra D.
Wayne, PA
I use this daily on my arms and legs. It has a faint scent, but it fades after a few minutes when the lotion soaks into the skin. It moisturizes well, I notice a difference in my skin within a few days. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kiyomi T.
Lodi, NJ
Honestly the great choice for body and face. It doesn't smell bad and it has great quality and price. I will repurchase this product. I bought this item at Walmart and I've also seen it at Walmart. I've bought this 8 times in a year. It lasted very long. Like 7 months
Megan B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
I use this every night before bed. I love it, It is not very perfumey, which is good for me. It also seems to help with dry, itchy skin that I get. It was a good price and is a good lotion to use on an everyday basis for anyone with sensitive skin. I highly recommend.
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this lotion! I love that it comes in a pump bottle so it doesn't leave a mess. I always feel so moisturized after using this product. I even use the baby version on my child. It keeps her and I baby soft.
Stacey S.
This body lotion keep my moisturize all day long I love it. It's fragrance free and it's very effective. The price it not bad at all . I have 2 of this bad boys and my family also use this product .
Melissa O.
Rahway, NJ
Soothing and calming, and doesn't leave you feeling covered in greasy residue. Awesome for calming sunburns, insect bites, and it makes a perfect moisturizing balm for a newly healed tattoo. I keep a small one in my bag always!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??