BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Alex S.
This lotion is great! It’s fragrance free and made with oatmeal and soy products. It keeps your skin moisturized all day too. The price is reasonable for how good the lotion is and I would definitely buy again! P.S. It helps fade sunburns and keep you from peeling just as good as aloe!
AY ☯.
San Jose, CA
Let me tell you that I have been using this lotion my whole life. Literally I take this everywhere I go when I travel or I carry a little bottle in my purse. I have realllyyyy dry skin and this helps me keep moisturized the whole day. I put this every morning and night after a shower.
Katie M.
I have really sensitive and dry skin and this is the only body lotion that relieves it without making me break out in a rash. It’s lightweight but penetrates deep to provide moisture.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This, although it says it's fragrance free has a weird scent to it. Not a fragrence scent just a weird smell. But it does moisturize well and doesn't leave you feeling sticky or oily so I think it's a great lotion. It's great for sensitive skin and people who are sensitive to fragrance!
The B.
Gulfport
Because I suffer from combination skin, I need products that can do double duty of keeping my oils at bay, while smoothing out my dry areas. Aveeno Active Naturals does an amazing job of keeping my combo skin soft and supple, without leaving me too oily. I highly recommend it.
Jordan M.
I personally do not see what is so special about this lotion. I will say, it's not sticky and goes on very well. However, it doesn't really moisturize my skin that well. I don't think it smells that great either. I would recommend it only if you're not looking to spend a lot of money.
Gaby O.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
I've used this aveeno lotion years ago, stopped using it, then recently went back to it. Now I remember why this was my favorite lotion in the past. It just works great with my sensitive skin, it applies smoothly, and keeps my skin moisturized for hours! I'm definitely going to keep repurchasing and stick to this for a long time!
Vik V.
My favorite lotion of all times. My hands get so dry and this is the only lotion that helps keep it moisturized and doesn’t leave sweaty or dry hands after. There’s no fragrance which is a plus. I been using it for over 5 years and will continue buying it. Definitely worth it.
Brooke M.
I love this lotion so much because it keeps my skin really moisturized and non-greasy. I’m also going to try using this under a self tanner tonight and see how it works! It’s very gentle as are all of aveeno’s products and I would recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
I absolutely recommend this lotion ! I have dry skin during the winter months , and I use this . My dry skin subsides , and my skin feels so soft and smooth.I like the smell of it too.It's a very light smell . I find this worth the buy. I buy this locally . Reasonably priced.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??