BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Angie G.
I have a mini bottle of this lotion that I keep in the pocket of my scrubs because my hands get really dry from constant washing. I like that it's scent free so I feel comfortable using it around my patients, it moisturizes skin without the greasy/slippery feeling, and I feel as though I have to reapply it less than other lotions that I've owned . The full size (18 oz) can be purchased at Walmart for $8.97.  It's a great price and leave my hands feeling soft, repaired, and nourished. I highly recommend this product.
Katrina K.
Cullman , AL
I used this during my pregnancy for my itchy stomach and it helped so much! It also helped me not have stretch marks by leaving my skin fully moisturized. I will highly recommend this to anyone needing a good lotion to keep them soft and moisturized.
Emily W.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
My fiancé and I always use Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. It provides great coverage, soothes and hydrated skin without getting greasy, and has no scent which is a nice change from other highly scented brands. We will continue to use this lotion!
☆ s.
Lynchburg , VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this everyday after a shower as a full body lotion ! There is no fragrance and it is a very natural brand so good if you have a lot of allergies or sensations skin! It’s super hydrating and thick ! Perfect for keeping your skin dry all winter
Jamie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this every single day, multiple times! It is my dry skin savior. I love that it is affordable at the drugstore and comes in travel size. It has a light scent but it dissipates quickly. It’s a creamy consistency and sinks into the skin quickly.
Natalie B.
Blaine
This lotion helps with dry skin! It isn’t all fruity smelling or anything either which I like. I use it after the shower or throughout the day with dry hands. My daughter gets super dry hands and it helps with the cracking and itching.
Esther G.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product so much! I’ve been using this since middle school. It smells like oatmeal but there are unscented ones. It’s very light weight and doesn’t make your skin feel thick and gross. I would highly recommend getting this!
D A.
Bloomington, CA
Love it and leaves my skin feeling amazing. I don’t really use lotions that have fragrance, because my skin is sensitive but at times I do and I break out and this lotion is magical because after 1 use, my skin is back and smooth.
Allyson B.
Camden On Gly, WV
My face is very dry when I use any kind of makeup. I’ve tried all different kinds of lotions and nothing seems to help my dry and flaky skin. A friend of mine told me to try Aveeno and honestly it’s the BEST I’ve ever had!!
Ruby H.
Appleton, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Avenno is a wonderful product, it is not heavy, oily, or greasy. Makes your skin look radiant. Does cure extra dry skin, when you use everyday. Not allergies or outbreaks from this product. Would definitely purchase again.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??