BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Sally J.
Wonderful lotion for dry sensitive skin! I can use this lotion year round and it always does the job. I have sensitive skin especially in the dry winter months and this is soothing and moisturizing. I love how natural it smells and will definitely keep using this daily!
Stephanie M.
I enjoyed this lotion. It smelled nice and was not oily or greasy. I generally will buy this when it is on sale and with a coupon so that it is almost the same price as the cheaper lotion. I will buy it again once it goes on sale.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
My son and I both have very dry skin, and this helps our skin feel much softer and less dry. The formula really soaks in without feeling oily. I love to stock up on this when it goes on sale at Costco.
Ashley H.
Inman, SC
This is my favorite lotion to use. I am so sensitive to scents and I love that this product really does not have one. No can also only apply once a day and my skin feels hydrated throughout the day.
Anna L.
I use this lotion everyday and it keeps my skin feeling very soft and smooth. I will sometimes use this on my face but it can leave a heavy feeling on my face. It does not have a strong smell, which I prefer so that it will not compete with any fragrance I choose to use.
Jenny C.
Personally I'm not a big fan of this moisturizer it's very thick and whenever I apply it, it feels thick and I hate moisturizers that are thick it makes it feel like my skin didn't soak up any of the hydrating qualities that a lotion should have... just feels like a thick layer on the surface of my skin
Ashley O.
Abingdon, VA
My daughter suffers with eczema and I have to put lotion on her daily. I have always heard good things about Aveeno products so I decided to try them on her. I like this lotion because it doesn't have a strong smell, it's not oily and it makes her skin smooth and not as itchy.
Cassie B.
California, MD
This is my daily after shower body lotion. I have used this for over 5 years. It makes my legs feel so soft. It melts into the skin wonderfully and doesn't leave and oily or greasy feel to the skin. My dry sensitive skin so easily soaks this up. Whenever I feel like trying something new, I always miss this and come back to it.
Ashley S.
I really like this wash and lotion, it is smooth and has a nice scent. It is a good price for the bundle and is sold everywhere so that is nice! I have noticed with my skin the lotion gets slick when I get wet. Like, if I apply the lotion and then get in the pool a few hours later it will be a slick layer in my skin.
Isabella🌸💞 S.
Miami, Florida
Super good product if you have sensitive and dry skin, usually one bottle lasts me about a month. This product is very inexpensive, I use it everyday in the morning and at the end of the day. I buy this product at target or Walgreens. I personally would recommend this product.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??