BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Ashley O.
Abingdon, VA
My daughter suffers with eczema and I have to put lotion on her daily. I have always heard good things about Aveeno products so I decided to try them on her. I like this lotion because it doesn't have a strong smell, it's not oily and it makes her skin smooth and not as itchy.
Stephanie G.
East Orange , NJ
I absolutely love Aveeno ! Its my number one pick when it comes to lotion. It keeps my skin moisturized and super soft all day. I even noticed that a lot of my dark spots over time go away as well. I highly recommend this lotion especially if you have sensitive skin like me.
Marcie G.
Laredo, TX
The best moisturizing lotion out there. It leaves your skin feeling baby soft. It can be found at Walmart and HEB. It is a little pricier than most lotions however it is definitely worth it. I have purchased this time after time!
Nou L.
I love this Aveeno lotion! It's super moisturizing while being lightweight. It's also not overwhelmingly scented like those lotion from BBW. I think it is definitely worth purchasing a big bottle!
adriana p.
Aurora, CO
I am in love with this moisturizer, i use it all the time even my husband uses it. am going to say that it's not cheap but i always buy, it lasts a lot and can't complain about it. really like that your skin absorbs it and it stays soft and smooth. i will keep buying it.
Danniell K.
Van Buren Twp, MI
We have lots of people with eczema in my house and we buy this lotion with just about every grocery trip to the store. It is awesome. Great for after kids' baths and my husband even uses this as his facial moisturizer and he's never had a breakout with it! Highly recommend!!
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
This isn't terrible. I liked how light-weight it is. It is a tiny bit greasy, but that goes away as it absorbs. This works great for my dry skin. It has a nice fragrance and it is great on my hands
Candrice J.
Madison, IL
I have to purchase this quite often along with the Aveeno Therapy for my son who has Eczema. It works wonders. It doesn't make him feel itchy or leave his skin greasy. When he uses this he has less irritation and rashes. Great buy.
Ashley S.
I really like this wash and lotion, it is smooth and has a nice scent. It is a good price for the bundle and is sold everywhere so that is nice! I have noticed with my skin the lotion gets slick when I get wet. Like, if I apply the lotion and then get in the pool a few hours later it will be a slick layer in my skin.
Laura E.
Fort Lee, NJ
I bought a couple of these after falling in love with it. Then when I went to just buy the bigger bottle, I guess they changed the formulation or something. It smelled weird, and would dry out my skin. I have more of a normal skin type, but this would really dry out my skin.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??