BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Arelys C.
Waxhaw, NC
I have sensitive and dry skin on my arms and legs, this lotion works wonders. I'm not a fan of the smell, it's very neutral. This product is thick. I recommend this product before bed so you don't have a greasy feel all over the body. Overall, I recommend for people with dry skin
Alise S.
I really liked this lotion. It was really moisturizing but didn't leave my face feeling weighed down or sticky. It also does not have a strong smell so it doesn't interfere with any scented products.
Libby M.
This is by far my favorite lotion. It is very moisturizing and absorbs into skin very well. It was a very nice scent but also isn't too strong. I usually buy mine at target but you can practically buy it anywhere, and yes I would definitely buy it again no doubt!
Rachel M.
I use this every night it provides great moisture to my combination skin. it does feel oily when I wear it throughout the day but that's why I use it at night so it has ample time to soak into my skin
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
This lotion was one of the first lotions I used for my dry skin. It was the best option for a while, it was unscented and soft for my sensitive skin. It felt good and it lasted quite a while through out the day. Im sure Ive gone though out ten large bottles in my life time.
Chelsey B.
State Center, IA
I absolutely love Aveeno products. Everyone I have tried is very good and helps my dry skin in the winter time and doesn't leave a greasy feelings. I have multiple Aveeno products that I use everyday and I have recommended it to many friends and my boyfriend who also loves it.
Jessica L.
MILWAUKEE, WI
This lotion is my favorite. It's a little pricey when you but the big bottle, but it moisturizes so well without leaving any greasy feeling at all. I continue to rebuy it every time I run out. I don't feel like it's that great for a hand lotion, but as a body lotion it's fantastic.
Shelby H.
I was on accutane for a while and had super dry skin all over my body. Before then, I wasn't usually one to moisturize but I used this one and I really liked it! Unfortunately like a lot of lotions it was slightly tacky after application which kind of stinks when you're putting it on after the shower. Overall though I really
liked it!
sarah r.
Raleigh, NC
So, if you have skin issues, I think this is a great choice. It is light, absorbs quickly and has no fragrance. And you know how some "no fragrance" options still have that smell? Not so with this. For me, I want a little more lasting feel to the lotion, I prefer that kind of moist feeling on my arms after lotion. With this is goes in so fast, it almost feels talc-y if that makes sense.
Karla R.
I absolutely love this lotion it makes my skin super soft and amazing! I really don't have anything bad to say about this product.It can be a little expensive compared to other brands but the quality is amazing. 100% would recommend.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??