BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Elodie A.
Brownsville , TX
I've been very happy with this product, I have dry skin and this has been my go to lotion. I've seen an improvement in my skin by using this. I use it daily and I have a travel size bottle so I can take this on the go.
christine s.
Neptune, NJ
I love the lotion. It keeps my skin moisturized for the whole day. Every time I use the body wash, it keeps my skin soft and smelling good. After I dry myself off, i use the lotion and my skin feels softer than ever. The aveeno products are not pricey and I buy it all the time!
Melissa M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
In love with this lotion been using it for several years now. My skin is very dry especially in the winter and this lotion makes my skin soft worth every penny. Does not have a gross smell like most other lotion. I wold recommend this lotion in a heart beat especially if you are looking for your skin to look soft and young.
lacramioara W.
Taylor, MI
Great product, I use it for my kids and myself. It's great on our sensitive skin. It moisturizes very well. I recommended it to my mom as well and it helps her out since she has sensitive skin due to her diabetes. I love this lotion.
Haven H.
Owens X Rds, AL
Love Aveeno, I have bought this bundle several times and haven't had a single problem. I have very sensitive skin but it is just the great balance. I would definitely recommend this product to someone.
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
This is a pretty good lotion it works it's not ultra greasy and Jennifer Aniston is the spokesperson and she looks great! I wish the smell was a little bit better that's why I only gave it 4 stars out of 5
Anchal M.
San Jose, CA
Aveeno is a great line of products.
Great that this came in a bundle because it has everything you need.
I have been a long time user of the lotion as it helps with my severe dry skin and itch that comes along with it.
The combo of the wash and lotion is great, would buy again!
Katie K.
Green Bay, WI
We use this lotion a lot during the winter months because it is pretty heavy and moisturizing. I have noticed that it lasts most of the day and is fragrance free, which is nice because then my boyfriend can use it without feeling like it leaves a feminine scent. Great for colder months, may be a little heavy in warmer ones.
riann p.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this group of products from Aveeno. The products have limited ingredients and don't cause any type of sensitive reactions. I love the ones with the spf included as well. They aren't greasy and they rub in easily and last most of the day. I would def recommend this produt.
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
Best lotion out there! I use this daily to fight against my eczema and overall dry skin! I no longer have the same dry skin problems I used to have! Not to mention it is a great price for the amazing quality!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??