BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Berbie L.
This lotion works very well as a really good body butter and if you have flaky skin you should probably use this or you might fall to shreds right now. I don't know what you would do without this. Also works to make your feet slippery
Rebecca J.
I love this Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. i always had trouble finding lotion that didn't mskr my skin oily or have to be reapplied through out the day. I only need to apply Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion once in the morning. It keeps my skin moisurized all day and does not need to be appied again until the next morning.
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
This is a pretty good lotion it works it's not ultra greasy and Jennifer Aniston is the spokesperson and she looks great! I wish the smell was a little bit better that's why I only gave it 4 stars out of 5
Justine A.
2,082 reviews
I like this lotion. I do however find that is is better for the spring/summer. I need something heavier like a body butter in the winter. This doesn't work enough for the winter on eczema and dry skin.
christine s.
Neptune, NJ
I love the lotion. It keeps my skin moisturized for the whole day. Every time I use the body wash, it keeps my skin soft and smelling good. After I dry myself off, i use the lotion and my skin feels softer than ever. The aveeno products are not pricey and I buy it all the time!
Andrea C.
San diego, ca
I love this lotion, it's a great price and it makes my skin so smooth. I love that it's fragrance free because sometimes lotions can smell too overpowering. I apply it after my showers and it makes me feel clean and super moisturized.
lacramioara W.
Taylor, MI
Great product, I use it for my kids and myself. It's great on our sensitive skin. It moisturizes very well. I recommended it to my mom as well and it helps her out since she has sensitive skin due to her diabetes. I love this lotion.
Emily K.
Stuart, FL
Hands down my favorite moisturizer! It's thick enough to make you feel hydrated without making your skin feel greasy or oily. The spf is an added bonus. Makes my makeup go on smoothr and holds all day
Katie K.
Green Bay, WI
We use this lotion a lot during the winter months because it is pretty heavy and moisturizing. I have noticed that it lasts most of the day and is fragrance free, which is nice because then my boyfriend can use it without feeling like it leaves a feminine scent. Great for colder months, may be a little heavy in warmer ones.
sarah r.
Raleigh, NC
So, if you have skin issues, I think this is a great choice. It is light, absorbs quickly and has no fragrance. And you know how some "no fragrance" options still have that smell? Not so with this. For me, I want a little more lasting feel to the lotion, I prefer that kind of moist feeling on my arms after lotion. With this is goes in so fast, it almost feels talc-y if that makes sense.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??