BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

shelby s.
Trenton, OH
I love this lotion it's practically sent less it's good for sensitive skin like the face. I bought it at the dollar store. It's seriously lasted me forever I use it almost every day! I would buy it again!
Ashley A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love how this makes my sensitive skin feel moisturized and smooth. The packaging make it an eye catcher. There isn't too much of a sent and I love that. This is my go to lotion. Very thick and creamy. Most of my friends have switched on it
Molly M.
Milwaukee, WI
Never feel greasy, gentle, neutral smell. My favorite go-to lotion for everyday use. I keep a little bottle at my desk, and a big bottle at home. I have sensitive skin so the fact that it doesn't leave my skin feel greasy is a huge perk.
Stephanie B.
Beaufort, SC
This bundle is great if you have sensitive skin. I break out from everything and I could not live without this stuff. I think it's kind of pricey but I coupon a lot at cvs so that brought the cost down a lot. I think if you can find coupons for it definitely get it by the doubles
Lauren H.
The best lotion for dry winter days. It lasts over 24 hours after application and doesn't have that greasy or sticky feel after you put it on. Best use for normal to moderately dry skin.
Rebecca M.
Berwick, PA
I love aveenomeverything especially the Aveenom active naturals body lotion. It has a lightl lovely sent that doesn't irritate my semi-sensitive skin. It is also genial enough to use on my under eye bags for that little extra moisture. With all its benefits it still isn't greasy it just leaves your skin fresh hydrated no smooth.
Tiffany B.
This was not my brand of lotion until my husband introduced me to it. Works as well as what I was using. Gently works to heal my dry skin. Fragrance free which is important to my sensitive skin and nose.
Marina H.
La Porte City, IA
I've used Aveeno Daily Moisturizer for a little over a year. It started out well, but as time went on, I realized that the effects were very temporary, lasting maybe a few hours.

The texture and consistency is rather perfect to my standards. It's not too thick, not too runny.

The price isn't all that bad, but u get what you pay for.
Kristina M.
Lexington, KY
I have used aveeno product line for my entire life. I have very sensitive skin and its so gentle that I can use it with no breakouts. It keeps my face and body clear and moisturized and I love it. I used it on my belly when I as pregnant and not a single stretch mark. If you ha sent tried aveeno give it a try. You won't regret it.
Natalie M.
Auburn, WA
This lotion is one of my absolute favorites! It leaves your skin very moisturized! This is a very effective product and leaves you refreshed! This is also an affordable product and I highly recommend it!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??