BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Leeishla J.
Mahanoy city, PA
I have dry skin and I use this and my skin feels like i just gave it a whole glass of fresh water because is so hydrating! When I get tattoos I use this to lotion it up because it is very gentle on the skin. If you have sensitive skin this is very nice on the skin and does not irritate!
Emily W.
Twin Falls, ID
I will never ever use a different body lotion than this one. It is by far my favorite ever! I use this and my body feels so moisturized and great all day. I will use other lotions and I hate the way they feel on my body, but this one is great. It’s thick and is just so amazing for dry skin!!
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
My absolute favorite body lotion! This lotion is the best for any season, and keeps my skin so smooth! I love using it after a shower or before I go to sleep for the lotion to really sink into my skin! It has a light scent which is pleasant and does not feel greasy or oily. This body lotion is the absolute best and the only one I keep going back to!
Aracely B.
Miami
Una crema muy buena, en lo personal lo recomiendo al 100% te deja la piel suave, le mando a toda mi familia para que ellos también puedan sentir su piel suave como yo, muy buen producto.
Anna B.
Springfield, IL
I love Aveeno lotion. It helps my skin all year round. I use it more in the winter to help heal my hands. I wash my hands a-lot so they get dry quick. Daily moisturizing lotion helps heal those cracks. My son uses it as well on his eczema and we like that it works with our sensitive skin.
sav R.
I have very sensitive face skin and even though this is 'dermatologist recommended', I still have trouble with this lotion, especially if there are any cracks what so ever on my face.  I wish I could use this product, because there are so many positives, but I unfortunately just breakout!
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
This lotion is great for daily use all over. I especially like using it after shaving my legs and in the winter. My skin is more on the dry side and this lotion makes a noticeable difference for me. The lotion is in the middle of thick and thin. It spreads on easily and doesn’t leave my skin greasy. Instead my skin feels soft and smooth.
Alex S.
This lotion is great! It’s fragrance free and made with oatmeal and soy products. It keeps your skin moisturized all day too. The price is reasonable for how good the lotion is and I would definitely buy again! P.S. It helps fade sunburns and keep you from peeling just as good as aloe!
Rachel M.
Seriously couldn't live without it! My skin is always dry especially during the winter so I use this daily and after I get out of the shower! It is totally safe for sensitive skin as I have eczema and it's never hurt me! You can buy it almost every where, even in trial size containers.
AY ☯.
San Jose, CA
Let me tell you that I have been using this lotion my whole life. Literally I take this everywhere I go when I travel or I carry a little bottle in my purse. I have realllyyyy dry skin and this helps me keep moisturized the whole day. I put this every morning and night after a shower.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??