BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Maree C.
Shelbyville, KY
All of my children have ecezema. We have tried all of the Aveeno products with no help. The Curel with the red label works best for one and Coco Butter lotion works well for another. The Aveena body was for ecezma works better than the lotion.
Nikki A.
This lotion is great for the price. You can find these at any local Walmart or Walgreens. I felt like it kept my skin moisturizer without turning greasy. I do only apply once after a shower though. I would recommend to any skin type also. I have super sensitive skin and it never broke me out.
Mia S.
Rockville, MD
Since my first brush with chicken pox as a child I've always relied on Aveeno to gently moisturize my skin! Aveeno products, this lotion especially, moisturize and hydrate without feeling sticky or greasy! It's fantastic to say the least!
Melissa D.
About once a month I get uncontrollable itching on the bottom of my feet, no doctor has been able to explain it to me. This lotion was the only thing that took away the itchiness and gave me relief! FINALLY!
Ashley W.
I personally didn't care for this lotion that much. It did work as a lotion, but it smelled strange and it was too thick for my liking for a daily lotion. It is reasonably priced though so I guess ultimately you are getting what you pay for! If it smelled better I could get on board.
Samantha G.
Windham, OH
This product is good at moisturizing the skin and it seems to be effective at keeping my skin from getting oily. It is at a good price and it is easy to find in stores. I would buy this product again, it seems to last a long time. I would recommend this to a person with dry skin
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This makes make skin super soft. I love how it feels after using this product. You can get it at walmart of Walgreens. The only thing that I would change is the smell. It doesn't really have a scent but it's gentle so I think it is more natural so it's not supposed to smell really nice
Hana C.
Lancaster, CA
I use this everyday on my face in the morning before I apply makeup and in the night after I take off my makeup off. I've been using it for about 2 years and it has never broken me out, they also have a sheer version if you have oily skin.
Leanne C.
Braselton, GA
I keep this bottle on my desk so whenever my elbows or hands are feeling dry I can quickly take care of the problem. I really like that this product doesn't have any crazy smell to it and it lasts a good while too. My skin just seems to soak this up. Really happy with this product.
Clare r.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to body lotion. My skin gets really dry in winter months. Sometimes it gets so dry it cracks. I use this lotion before I go to bed and it fixed my dry skin in one night. It also doesn't feel heavy
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??