BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Ashley H.
Brandon, FL
Very light on the skin. Not to oily. Natural calm scent. Deeply moisturizes. Priced well....Even better at places like walgreens where they are B1G1 50% off. Spreads evenly and dries in a decent time frame into skin. I would buy again!!!!!!
Lauren P.
Evansville, WI
I really like this lotion a lot! I got it as a gift once and I loved it. It's a very gentle lotion and since it has no perfume in it, it's not irritating at all. I use it at least once or twice a week. The pros are all what I said above, though sometimes, a small part of me wishes there was a slight scent. I definitely recommend this.
Dilara A.
Columbus, OH
This is a GREAT product. It's not too high end. I can find it at Walmart for like 5 bucks! The consistency is perfect for dry, sensitive hands. In the winter, I just rub some on in the morning and it last me the whole day. This is always a repurchase and I will DEFINATLY recommend it
Rebecca M.
Akron, OH
Works really well. This is a non greasy, quick absorbing lotion. Though I would like it much better if if left a more "smooth touch feeling" and it's needs some wonderful scent options too. I do know this is mainly used by people that have very sensitive skin issues and a lot of people most definitely cannot have fragrance and their lotions however I think they should just come out with a line that have different sense as well.
Hollis A.
I am a die hard fan of aveeno and this product is no exception. It is so moisturizing and not sticky at all. I have very sensitive skin so it is super helpful because it doesn't make me itchy or dry me out
Brittany A.
Minneapolis
I have bottles of this lotion everywhere - on my bedside table, desk at work, bathroom, purse, car...you name it, there's an aveeno lotion there.

This stuff is seriously the best. It's thick, but not sticky thick. I love applying this lotion after I get out of the shower. There are generic brands but nothing compares to the real deal.
reese c.
Stirling, NJ
Holy guacamole I swear by this product! I literally only use this lotion on my skin. I can be super dry put this on at night and my skin will be so soft in the morning. I have sensitive skin and it is so gentile and great on my skin. I pick this up every time i go to my local Walgreens!
Naomi H.
Good smell that isn't too greasy and it absorbs into my hands so easily that it doesn't leave me feeling like there isn't something on my hands. Maybe a little too expensive for what it's worth but not bad.
Samantha F.
I have always used aveeno lotion products especially nice that they don't have fragrance or leave any residue. These help ensure I never get dry skin episodes. Always consistent and very reasonably priced lotions. Feel good about buying this
Ari M.
Asheville, NC
I've used aveeno's active naturals lotion for as long as I can remember. It's really an all purpose moisturizer and I don't know if I could live without it. I even use it for my lips if they're especially chapped and nothing works better! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??