BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Danielle R.
I use this lotion everyday and I LOVE it!! It absorbs into the skin fast, and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized ALL DAY. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has dry or sensitive skin!
Elise N.
Milwaukee, WI
Hydrates my skin so well. I often have issues with irritation when I use lotion, but because this is fragrance free, no redness or reaction whatsoever. Also doesn't leave an oily residue like many other lotions. This is the only lotion I will use.
Katie J.
Louisville, KY
I'm convinced any Aveeno products are excellent. They're gentle yet cleansing on the skin. My skin feels moisturized and refreshed all day! I've been repurchasing this constantly and have even got my family hooked on it as well.
Jaymee G.
Stockton , CA
I recommend the Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion to anyone who who suffers from dry skin or just needs a scentless moisturizer. This lotion is a quality product because it works wonders on skin and helps relieve dry irritated skin.
Daisha G.
Bronx, NY
This product is great for dry skin because it replenishes the skin. It also doesn't leave a heavy residue or the feeling of lotion like most other lotions. It is light, scent less and absorbs into the skin quickly. It is safe enough to use on the face and body preventing dry and flaky skin.
allison h.
Palm Coast, FL
Aveeno is honestly one of the best moisturizers. it keeps your skin smooth, refreshed, and hydrated all day long. I usually buy these at Costco where it comes it in a bundle. Works for dry skin, oily skin, whatever, it's very gentle I've never had a skin reaction toward it. 10/10 recommend!!
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite every-day lotion is Aveeno! It's so moisturizing and lightweight after you let it sit and dry - plus it's available pretty much everywhere. I also love how you can buy large quantities since I use so much of it. Highly recommend to anyone/everyone, such an essential product to have!
Mizu M.
El Paso
My skin has always been a little rough but when I started to use this product it was amazing . I would wash my face every morning and every night and t did wonders. My makeup would go on smoother and my face was soofter .Until this day I keep using the product and I’ll probably keep using it .
MIRELY R.
This is an excellent lotion. Out of the bottle it is light however once placed on the skin it does feel a bit heavy but not uncomfortable. It definitely gets rid of dry patches and feels healing and soothing.
Sandra V.
Summer of winter This lotion is all year round lotion. I can't live with out my Aveeno lotion. None sticky, all day moisturizing, great size bottle for a great price. usually but them at Sam's Club or Costco.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??