BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

danielle b.
Davison, MI
This lotion is so good for my skin. I have proasis and cant use a lot of products with chemicals in it. This is the only product that i can use and it don't irritate my skin. It's a bit pricey but it is worth it because it is good quality. I would definitely recommend this product to someone.
April M.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this lotion, Best product on the market! Relieves my dry skin, moisturizes 24 hoours straight, no greasy feel to your skin.. Plus fragrance free, dermatologist approved and helps if you have eczema like I do, flares upp different times of the year. Lotion helps to keep mine under control.
Danielle R.
I use this lotion everyday and I LOVE it!! It absorbs into the skin fast, and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized ALL DAY. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has dry or sensitive skin!
Brianna M.
Springfield, OH
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a wonderful product! It is a bit pricey, but they are mostly long lasting!! I bought mine at a local Wal-Mart after I tried a friend's product. I recommend this product to people that have a little bit of money!
Noel B.
Laurel, MS
Dry skin is such a problem for me and my mom. She has severe eczema and I have sensitive skin. We both use aveeno for our needs. Aveeno is formulated strong enough to power through her eczema, and it's mild enough to not irritate my sensitive skin
Michelle b.
Love this lotion! I'm allergic to a lot of things. This is one that I'm not allergic to and it helps keep my dry skim moisturized all day long. Which is hard to find for me. Definitely something I recommend!!
Katie J.
Louisville, KY
I'm convinced any Aveeno products are excellent. They're gentle yet cleansing on the skin. My skin feels moisturized and refreshed all day! I've been repurchasing this constantly and have even got my family hooked on it as well.
Sandra V.
Summer of winter This lotion is all year round lotion. I can't live with out my Aveeno lotion. None sticky, all day moisturizing, great size bottle for a great price. usually but them at Sam's Club or Costco.
MIRELY R.
This is an excellent lotion. Out of the bottle it is light however once placed on the skin it does feel a bit heavy but not uncomfortable. It definitely gets rid of dry patches and feels healing and soothing.
allison h.
Palm Coast, FL
Aveeno is honestly one of the best moisturizers. it keeps your skin smooth, refreshed, and hydrated all day long. I usually buy these at Costco where it comes it in a bundle. Works for dry skin, oily skin, whatever, it's very gentle I've never had a skin reaction toward it. 10/10 recommend!!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??