BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Leonora G.
Paterson NJ
This is one of the best moisturizers that uh used, is fantastic for the skin and removes the dryness of the skin practically at the time of application. I love using it.
Hayley S.
Wisconsin
Purchased at: Target
I bought the travel size version of this lotion to carry around in my purse and I loved it. My knuckles get dry when it's cold out and this lotion cured me immediately.
Alex T.
Hamilton, OH
Love Aveeno lotion! Truly a scent free lotion that leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. My children love it because it soaks in and doesn't leave them greasy feeling.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I’m a lotion junkie and I love this. After I shower I always larger myself in lotion to help my skin stay soft and hydrated and this one is really good and smells nice
Megan M.
Leaves my skin feeling great!  It smells like oatmeal almost and feels natural on my skin.  Helps to relieve my dry skin.  It is also effective with helping out with my eczema.  This product does not irritate it or make it worst, it actually helps to heal and repair my skin.
Wendy N.
I enjoy the more natural ingredients of this brand. It is slightly higher priced. I enjoy the consistency but feel it doesn’t keep moisturized all day. I use it daily on my legs. I have repurchased twice so far
Nicole G.
Revere, MA
Aveeno products are great for my skin. I love this product for everyday use, therefore I always have it handy. It is effective and at a reasonably priced value. It met all of my expectations, therefore I would recommend to a friend because of the great experience I've had with the product.
Em R.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is a good lotion but I don’t love the smell. I usually mix it with a fragrant crappier lotion. It works well and sometimes that’s hard to find in a lotion. I wear it overnight usually.
Jamie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this every single day, multiple times! It is my dry skin savior. I love that it is affordable at the drugstore and comes in travel size. It has a light scent but it dissipates quickly. It’s a creamy consistency and sinks into the skin quickly.
tatyana W.
Gadsden , AL
I have to continuously wash my hands at work, and since its winter time my skin is always dry! This product helps a lot . I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin especially for the winter time !
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??