BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Hanna S.
Easley, SC
I loved using my Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. I bought it at Walmart, and it was very conveniently priced. My skin felt healthy and moisturized throughout the day if I applied it in the morning. I would definitely recommend this brand of lotion!
Talisa E.
This is the lotion I use regularly. It's sensitive enough on my skin and still does a great job hydrating. I use it daily after each shower and I never feel sticky. I would absolutely recommend using this lotion.
Kasey J.
This is the only lotion that I use consistently. I use coconut oil to moisturize in the morning and at night but I use this for my hands and any other area that I want to moisturize without being oily. It is amazing and is the only lotion that doesn't make me feel super greasy. You can tell it really sinks in and does work but doesn't come at the cost of not being able to open a door handle for the rest of the day.
Jennifer G.
San Angelo, TX
This is one of the only body lotions I can use that doesn't dry out or irritate my skin. I love that it's non-scented and that I can buy a smaller travel size bottle to keep with me in my purse, car, and office.
Autumn G.
Waterford
My favorite lotion! This is my go to every time I have problem dry skin or when I get a new tattoo! I always recommend this to my friends and family when they talk about healing tattoos or itchy skin. I think the price is definitely affordable and I buy this item at least 3 or 4 times a year minimum!
danielle b.
Davison, MI
This lotion is so good for my skin. I have proasis and cant use a lot of products with chemicals in it. This is the only product that i can use and it don't irritate my skin. It's a bit pricey but it is worth it because it is good quality. I would definitely recommend this product to someone.
Alexandra M.
I use this product every day for body and face, it is amazing. I love it. It's amazing for dry and sensitive skin and is really gentle. It absorbs well, isn't sticky and smells great. It's an amazing moisturizer and I have repurchased this many times.
Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
I've been using this lotion since I was about ten years old. Aveeno is the number one lotion brand I use on both of my children (who have mild eczema) and I recommend it to anyone who asks me about lotion brands.
Jessica M.
Compton , CA
If you or someone you love has very sensitive skin and can't have anything with fragrance this is the lotion for you. Because with this not only could I be around my little sister's but it didn't give them any reaction. This lotion is great for people that have very sensitive skin. It is very moisturizing and very affordable.
Ann-Marie H.
🙌 my go to body lotion! I have sensitive allergy prone skin that gets chapped in the winter, I put this on after my shower everyday and I feel like a baby. Nod still use a heavier duty hand cream for chapped hands, but for body in general I love it! It doesn't leave that gross residue some lotions do.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??