BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Raye S.
Fairmont, WV
Perfect lightweight lotion. I use this when I am a bit more sensitive to scents, and find the moisture lasts all day. It's extremely gentle and scentless. You could scent it with essential oils as well, which I love
One of the only body lotion making a real difference on my skin. I know it's a good product and I can tell my skin is softer when I use it. It smells good for a fragrance free lotion and because it's fragrance free my sensible skin isn't aggressed. It smell just fresh and natural even. Therefore, it take a moment to really dry, but it's worth the wait.
AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Lotion helped improve the health of your dry skin. I have very bad dry skin, so aveeno only helps. The formula contains Active Naturals Oatmeal, clinically shown to help moisturize and relieve dryness. This lotion guarantees moist, softer, smoothr and healthier-looking skin.
Laina P.
Hiawatha, IA
This is the best lotion, in my opinion, for healing tattoos. It's a great value and a little bit goes a long way, so you really feel like you get your money's worth. It's super gentle and I only use the unscented one on new tattoos. I highly recommend it for daily use and for use on healing tattoos.
Emily B.
While this isn't my go-to lotion, I do like it in a pinch when I need a good boost of moisturizing power. The smell is what puts me off, but it does keep my legs nice and soft when they get too dry. I also like to use it on my feet before bed when they're dry or tired. Definitely relaxing and nourishing for them.
Kasey U.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use this lotion for everything! It is unscented so I have always used it on my tattoos and it is the best quality. It is ultra moisturizing and I don't have to keep going back to the bottle every hour just to refresh the soft feeling I want in my skin!
Kasey J.
This is the only lotion that I use consistently. I use coconut oil to moisturize in the morning and at night but I use this for my hands and any other area that I want to moisturize without being oily. It is amazing and is the only lotion that doesn't make me feel super greasy. You can tell it really sinks in and does work but doesn't come at the cost of not being able to open a door handle for the rest of the day.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
This is literally the only lotion I use . It's what works best on my skin & it leaves my skin feeling hydrated & moisturize throughout the day . I buy it at Walmart & it's at a good price point . I recommend this
Hanna S.
Easley, SC
I loved using my Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. I bought it at Walmart, and it was very conveniently priced. My skin felt healthy and moisturized throughout the day if I applied it in the morning. I would definitely recommend this brand of lotion!
Jennifer G.
San Angelo, TX
This is one of the only body lotions I can use that doesn't dry out or irritate my skin. I love that it's non-scented and that I can buy a smaller travel size bottle to keep with me in my purse, car, and office.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??