BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Joanna B.
Tampa, Fl
I got the lavender pack, the lotion definitely does its job in moisturizing but the scent could have been better. The lavender wasn't a true lavender smell and as I am a lover of lavender I was a little disappointed.
Maggie E.
Palm Harbor, FL
I absolutely love this stuff. I always have dry skin, especially my hands since I am always cleaning something. This works really well keeping my skin moist and it's not heavy and I love the fact that it is unscented. I hate over powering, smelly lotions. You will be very happy with this. I love it.
Nicole F.
Tuscola, TX
I love Aveeno! It's so much more moisturizing than other lotions. It's scent is simple, soft, and good for either gender. The lotion is better quality than other lotions. It's perfect for baby, toddler, kid, or adult skin. I would buy this product again.
Lauren G.
Morristown, NJ
AVEENO lotion always makes my skin feel so soft and these small bottles are perfect for on the go use! I always keep one in my car in case I need lotion while I'm out. The packaging is a little ugly, I'm not a big fan of the green and beige color combo, and I wish it smelled a little better, but a neutral smell is much better than a bad smell! Great lotion!
Maria S.
San Jose, CA
This lotion focuses a lot on moisturizing my skin instead of the scent. which is cool y'know but i prefer a little bit more fragrance but i still use it often when my skin is a little dryer than usual and i would recommend to people who care more about what the product does instead of how it smells
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Recommended by my dermatologist! Its how I keep my skin moisturized all day! Its fragrance free and great for sensitive skin. I am very itchy in the dry winter months and this does the trick! Use it every single day!
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
This really is a great package of favorites! I've been using aveeno a lotions for my entire life and have never been disappointed. Their formula is never oily, and saves my dry skin from cracking. It's heavy, but I can still use it in the summer when my skin isn't as dry.
Timothy H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for sensitive skin, super gentle, doesn't clog pores, great to use daily, a con might be that it isn't strong enough for very dry skin. It will last long unless you need more for extra dry skin. Would buy again!
Christine H.
Brooklyn, NY
The huge size is great for family use, it keeps one moisturized during the winter. It is extremely gentle and is great for everyday use. The packaging is great there is a twist open and close for easy usage. I wouldn't buy it again since I have switched over to another brand but I would recommend!
Taylor M.
Southfield, MI
I love how thick this stuff is it really gets the job done and makes me feel so moisturized i absolutely love it and i have the entire kit at home i purchase this all the time not a doubt the best everrrrrrrrr i would recommened buying it i love it so much
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??