BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Andrea A.
I bought this lotion for work. I wash my hands all day long, & wanted to try something for dry hands. It works ok. I did have to reapply after every hand washing which is a bonus. It is kinda spendy but worth the price. I do still use It at home after my shower about once a week. It is very gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kasey U.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use this lotion for everything! It is unscented so I have always used it on my tattoos and it is the best quality. It is ultra moisturizing and I don't have to keep going back to the bottle every hour just to refresh the soft feeling I want in my skin!
Lauren G.
Morristown, NJ
AVEENO lotion always makes my skin feel so soft and these small bottles are perfect for on the go use! I always keep one in my car in case I need lotion while I'm out. The packaging is a little ugly, I'm not a big fan of the green and beige color combo, and I wish it smelled a little better, but a neutral smell is much better than a bad smell! Great lotion!
AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Lotion helped improve the health of your dry skin. I have very bad dry skin, so aveeno only helps. The formula contains Active Naturals Oatmeal, clinically shown to help moisturize and relieve dryness. This lotion guarantees moist, softer, smoothr and healthier-looking skin.
Brittany N.
Austin, TX
As someone who has several tattoos, it's pretty important for me to keep my skin hydrated on a daily basis. Aveeno is the first brand I found that was not only unscented, but keeps my skin (and tattoos!) feeling nourished and hydrated all day long. They have definitely made a loyal customer out of me.
Ashlyn P.
Absolutely love this product! It doesn't leave that greasy feel. Has no scent which i can be very sensitive to. You can buy it at any local grocery store. It is super long lasting. I repeatedly purchase this product!
Marina A.
Love how it smells. It's super easy to spread and it smell so soft. Has a good value, isn't expensive.
And you can use for a long time.
I brought on the Internet, but you can find in stores too. I love this product.
Emily B.
While this isn't my go-to lotion, I do like it in a pinch when I need a good boost of moisturizing power. The smell is what puts me off, but it does keep my legs nice and soft when they get too dry. I also like to use it on my feet before bed when they're dry or tired. Definitely relaxing and nourishing for them.
Samantha N.
Tampa, FL
This is by far my favorite lotion to use. I use it straight out of the shower and carry the personal size in my purse. It is very gentle and does not leave your skin oily which is a problem I faced with other lotions. It doesn't have much of a scent so it doesn't class with perfumes or body splashes. I would DEFINITELY recommend this product to EVERYONE!
Raye S.
Fairmont, WV
Perfect lightweight lotion. I use this when I am a bit more sensitive to scents, and find the moisture lasts all day. It's extremely gentle and scentless. You could scent it with essential oils as well, which I love
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??