BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Elizabeth T.
This lotion is very lightly scented, I like how it makes my hands very moisturized! I always switch between this and another hand cream that I have from Fruit of the Earth! This isn't as moisturizing as the other one, but I like how the packaging makes it more travel friendly. Super gentle on the skin!
Maggie E.
Palm Harbor, FL
I absolutely love this stuff. I always have dry skin, especially my hands since I am always cleaning something. This works really well keeping my skin moist and it's not heavy and I love the fact that it is unscented. I hate over powering, smelly lotions. You will be very happy with this. I love it.
Lisa M.
Bridgeport, CT
This moisturizer is very good but only if you plan on not washing your hands for a few hours in order for the cream to set into your skin. Because it leaves this oily feeling on your skin. So be careful if you are preparing food in any way, because it does get everywhere if it doesn't dry completely.
Samantha N.
Tampa, FL
This is by far my favorite lotion to use. I use it straight out of the shower and carry the personal size in my purse. It is very gentle and does not leave your skin oily which is a problem I faced with other lotions. It doesn't have much of a scent so it doesn't class with perfumes or body splashes. I would DEFINITELY recommend this product to EVERYONE!
Lalisa N.
Las Vegas , NV
I have sensitive skin so I need a lotion that's odorless and moisturizing. I love how this one soothes and calms my skin without leaving any sticky residue like other brands! It also really does a good job at moisturizing.
Timothy H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for sensitive skin, super gentle, doesn't clog pores, great to use daily, a con might be that it isn't strong enough for very dry skin. It will last long unless you need more for extra dry skin. Would buy again!
Thaissa J.
I had been having a hard time finding the right moisturizer. I'd tried everything from Vaseline to dove and nothing seemed to help with the dryness till my doctor recommended aveeno because it was natural. I tried it and needless to say after a week my skin felt brand new. So soft, and moisturized.
Lauren G.
Morristown, NJ
AVEENO lotion always makes my skin feel so soft and these small bottles are perfect for on the go use! I always keep one in my car in case I need lotion while I'm out. The packaging is a little ugly, I'm not a big fan of the green and beige color combo, and I wish it smelled a little better, but a neutral smell is much better than a bad smell! Great lotion!
Joanna B.
Tampa, Fl
I got the lavender pack, the lotion definitely does its job in moisturizing but the scent could have been better. The lavender wasn't a true lavender smell and as I am a lover of lavender I was a little disappointed.
Andrea A.
I bought this lotion for work. I wash my hands all day long, & wanted to try something for dry hands. It works ok. I did have to reapply after every hand washing which is a bonus. It is kinda spendy but worth the price. I do still use It at home after my shower about once a week. It is very gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??