BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Joanne L.
It really helps with moisturizing my skin. I use it after I shower every day. My skin gets very dry in the winter and this helps a lot. A great thing is that it doesn't make my skin feel sticky after applying it either.
Jessica C.
Oshkosh, WI
Leaves skin feeling very soft and has a wonderful sent! At first it worked great but for my skin nothing works well for long. While very gentle it seemed like I had to put the lotion on constantly or my skin would crack.
Megan G.
Milford, OH
This product is great for skin moisture. I'd pick this over any other moisturizing lotion. When I put it on, it went on silky and smooth and dried quickly without being oily. I love that it did not have a strong scent.
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
I like to use this lotion on my legs and body to keep my skin soft and hydrated. I like that the price is affordable. It's gentle on my skin and it doesn't irritated. I buy the lotion at Cvs or Walmart. I do recommend it.
Jaqueline P.
Salinas, CA
I have very dry skin and so I have to apply multiple times before I am satisfied. It also leaves an odd smell and feels waxy so afterwards I always apply Suave or another lotion that has a pleasant smell and feels silky.
Hailee F.
Van Nuys, CA
I like this product for my body, which is why I say is four out of five stars.
It was very effective, I share it with my roommates
it does have nice packaging, it did meet my expectations
because I am picky on products if I don't like it then I don't buy it again,
I will recommend to friends and family.
Nikaury M.
Bronx, NY
I actually LOVE LOVE this product! I have really dry skin and I apply this everyday after I shower and my skin just feels so amazing an fresh. Also helps with cracked dry skin. I had a problem in the crease of my nose I applied some of this an a day and half after my skin was moisturized and felt great.
Carrie T.
San Diego, CA
Ave enough is a good lotion it's 1 of 2 lotions I would ever buy. I buy it from WALMART or CVS. It's pretty fair priced it's very effective keeps ur skin happy. You'd love it for sure.. give it a shot you might never use another lotion again as long as u live
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love Aveeno. It is one of the best brands for lotion and it is pretty affordable. It works very effectively and definitely met my expectations. It works best right after the shower. I recommend it to anybody
Kristen K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my daily body lotion, works wonders on keeping my skin soft and nourished (even my feet!). The smell is just OK (not too fragrant, it's very neutral - enough that my husband likes it too). I buy this regularly.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??