BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Aden T.
Aveeno's products are all ahead of their game. They are extremely moisturizing, while not carrying heavy, perfumed scents. I bought this once before and used it fully, while it has been a while since I have used/bought it again, it made my skin feel really good. Wish it had more long-lasting moisturizing effects
Stephanie S.
I like to use this lotion when my body feels slightly dry. It has a light scent to it, but nothing overwhelming. It's very moisturizing. It's affordable and can be found at almost any grocery store in the beauty/body care aisle.
Sara A.
Canonsburg, PA
My favorite lotion! I'm a product junkie so I'm always trying new skincare and such but at the end of the day I always come back to this stuff! It's affordable for one and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin. And it really does a great job of moisturizing (but it doesn't leave skin greasy at all.) Totally recommend!
Manasi D.
Plantation, FL
I am really satisfied with this product I loved it
It has no smell at all but it moisturize for almost 24 hours so it's a amazing product I can say because I have dry skin so I really need to use this one every day .... :)
Marisa K.
Minneapolis
Use it every day, typically twice a day. Use it on my face and arms, it keeps your skin smooth. Lotion is light enough it does not cause acne for me. Tend to buy it at Target. It lasts all day, I typically use it morning and night. Id recommend this product.
Melisabeth R.
I love aveeno products, they are really good i recommended, they are gentle for the skin for all the family members, is super effective my girl have ezcema and aveeno help a lot. Aveeno complete my expectations and i buy again.
Laura R.
i like this lotion because it moisturizes well, doesn't irritate sensitive skin (it's excellent for after shaving) and its scent, or rather lack of, is completely undetectable. i never have to worry about the 'smell' of this lotion clashing with any fragrance because it smells like absolutely nothing witch is perfect cuz i dont like moisture lotion with any smell
Laine M.
Daphne, AL
I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth without feeling greasy. The body wash makes me feel so clean but not oily. I use this on myself and 6, 3, and 1 year olds because it is so mild and effective. This product has also helped with eczema flare ups. I do not have any complaints!
Joanne L.
It really helps with moisturizing my skin. I use it after I shower every day. My skin gets very dry in the winter and this helps a lot. A great thing is that it doesn't make my skin feel sticky after applying it either.
Breanna N.
I been using this lotion for a month and I love it. I don't know if previous cleanser products or the cold weather made my skin start to get dry. I love how it keeps my skin mosturized until I use it again the next day. I get dry spots on my face and this helps alot. I like scented lotions but Aveeno is LIFE!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??