BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Heidi P.
I love this lotion! It is scent less and keeps my skin hydrated without feeling greasy ever. The only complaint that I have about it is when you get close to the end, the pump stick doesn't reach all the way to the bottom so you end up wasting quite a bit of lotion :(
Megan T.
Richardson, TX
I love aveeno a lot! I've been using this for as long as I can remember and it is very gentle and it doesn't irritate me at all! it's also not pricey at all for good quality lotion. I recommend this for anyone who needs a moisturizing lotion without irritation.
Amy D.
Phoenixville, PA
This is a great staple to have- the lotion doesn't really have a scent so you can wear it with perfume and it won't compete. It's light, creamy and rubs in immediately for smooth skin. I purchased this as an aftercare for a tattoo.
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Good but not great. I use Aveeno face products everyday so I thought thus would be good too. It serves the purpose of moisturizing my dry skin, but I ended up using at night after baths and not for everyday wear outside because it didn't last throughout the day.
Tai C.
Huntington Beach, CA
This lotion is a little more expensive than some other options, but it's totally worth it. When I use it in the morning, I still feel moisturized later in the day, even after washing my hands. I keep a large bottle at home and small one in my purse, but I never need the small one, it just ends up getting used by my friends since my morning application lasts so long!
Mabel M.
Bronx, NY
This is great for dry skin. It doesn't leave your skin too oily but it really moisturizes for the entire day. I absolutely love this pack because it also brings a travel sized bottle. For the price, it's definitely worth it.
Yemi O.
Windsor mill , Maryland
OMG.... This is my everyday lotion😇😍😍😍😍😍😍 I usually purchase this item at Sam's Club. The price is roughly about $12-15 dollars. I love this item so much because it lasts forever and it comes with a traveling size. Being African American, I need a lotion that will last all day and keep me from being ashy😔😔😔😔😉.
Amy Y.
I love this lotion!! It's great because it moisturizes and makes my skin feel super soft and smooth, it doesn't have a strong scent, and it does not leave a oily feeling on your skin!! The price on these are reasonable, especially if you can buy them like I do (2 in a pack). I would definitely buy this again!
Venessa M.
Keyport, NJ
For the past year my family and I have been using this lotion and are very satisfied with it. It's very gentle and my children have extremely sensitive skin. I purchase it at Costco. no skin irritations at all and dry skin is gone. Definitely will keep purchasing!
Madison W.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love this product, and it is a frequent purchase of mine. What I love about it is that it doesn't leave your skin super greasy, and it soaks into your skin right away. After using it I did notice the dry spots on my skin going away. It is affordable, and it is worth it to buy the larger size. Also, I purchases the smaller size to keep in my purse and my backpack.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??