BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Heidi P.
I love this lotion! It is scent less and keeps my skin hydrated without feeling greasy ever. The only complaint that I have about it is when you get close to the end, the pump stick doesn't reach all the way to the bottom so you end up wasting quite a bit of lotion :(
roby d.
Advance, NC
I like this body wash and lotion for my sensitive skin. My skin gets itchy in the winter and this calms my skin. I like how it doesn't really have a scent and the texture is nice. I would repurchase this product in the future.
Alicia S.
Frisco, TX
I hame used this and DAILY MOISTURIZER for years. It works great daily, and it is the only moisturizer that works for my skin. I've tried all of them... my son and daughter both have eczema...it world perfectly. As well as the bath soaks, oatmeal, works amazingly too
Sacoyia W.
Boonton, NJ
Moisturizers completely and helps especially with my eczema. I use it in the morning after a shower and at night after a shower. The lotion leaves me moisturize for the whole day and makes my skin feel extremely smooth and soft.
Adlynn A.
This lotion smells great. It goes on smooth and does feel a little greasy, but it is in such a way that you feel moisturized not oily. It's the perfect thickness. I have been using this at night after my showers and feel great!
cx s.
Good natural scent, doesn't keep your skin feeling very moisturized for long. Fairly cheap but not as good of quality as some lotions I've used. Good for sensitive skin and would recommend this to people as an everyday lotion.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
I use these one my kids who have eczema. I honestly haven't found a better brand to treat their skin. These products clear there skin basically overnight. It clears their skin faster than some of their skin prescriptions. I will continue to buy this for them.
Amy Y.
I love this lotion!! It's great because it moisturizes and makes my skin feel super soft and smooth, it doesn't have a strong scent, and it does not leave a oily feeling on your skin!! The price on these are reasonable, especially if you can buy them like I do (2 in a pack). I would definitely buy this again!
Amy D.
Phoenixville, PA
This is a great staple to have- the lotion doesn't really have a scent so you can wear it with perfume and it won't compete. It's light, creamy and rubs in immediately for smooth skin. I purchased this as an aftercare for a tattoo.
Mabel M.
Bronx, NY
This is great for dry skin. It doesn't leave your skin too oily but it really moisturizes for the entire day. I absolutely love this pack because it also brings a travel sized bottle. For the price, it's definitely worth it.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??