BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Maritza M.
Watertown,NY
This is a must have for me. Only lotion I use because it is very effective. I have eczema so it definitely helps with that too and doesn't irritate my skin like most fragrance lotions. Packaging is very nice and portable and it is very afforable
Hannah M.
I love this!! It's one of the only things I use on my hands that doesn't make me feel greasy. It's so moisturizing. I think it's a good price and it's perfect for the winter time. Highly recommend to people sensitive to scented lotions!
Jessica C.
Dallas, GA
I love the smell of Aveeno and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth all day! It is the best moisturizing lotion that I have! My cousin and I both broke out from the sun and it was the best medicine to dry burnt skin!
Meredith A.
Summerfield, NC
Everyone needs this product there is nothing more gentle for your skin and it is a great value in this pack. It is gentle enough to use on a baby and I absolutely love it for my sensitive skin. I feel so natural and clean when I use this product and now suave and other cheaper brands are not even worth it to me!
Ashley H.
I enjoy all of the smelly lotions you can get at Bath & Body Works, or anywhere really, but this is probably one of my favorite non-scented lotions to buy. This is the only moisturizing lotion I will use when I get a new tattoo (when told to use it) and works best for my skin, especially when my eczema flares up in the winter time because it doesn't give my skin the burning feeling compared to some of Eucerin's lotion products.
margo s.
Aveeno is the only product i constantly buy over and over! from their wash to their lotions, it does such a great job in keeping moisture to the skin while not clogging pores. it is very friendly to those with sensitive skin.
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
I get very dry itchy skin and I've tried so many different brands of lotions and this is still my all time favorite. My skin feels healthy. I love that it's not overly scented or greasy. It absorbs well and keeps my skin happy.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
Really love the way this lotion makes my skin feel. I feel as though my skin is repairing since I do have dry skin. Smells great and it's super light, doesn't leave skin oily. Definitely recommend this to anyone who has dry skin
Arzell Anne E.
Poway, CA
I use this for my face daily. I have very sensitive skin. Anything with a scent or harsh chemicals my face freaks out. I love this lotion so much because even using it one time it helps my face stay moisturized the whole day. It very good priced and its easy to find.
Paulina G.
Arlington , TX
Aveeno Has always been my favorite ever since i was such a little girl its a repeated user ive bought it so many times ive bought it at target or walmart extremely effective and so efficient I strongly recommend this to others!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??