BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Erica D.
Citra, FL
I use these one my kids who have eczema. I honestly haven't found a better brand to treat their skin. These products clear there skin basically overnight. It clears their skin faster than some of their skin prescriptions. I will continue to buy this for them.
Brittney E.
This is a nice product I can't deny that it does leave the skin feeling smooth and moisturized but I do not like the scent that it has. I also don't like that if you apply to much my accident it starts to ball up on your skin. Would buy again if it didn't smell so bad.
cx s.
Good natural scent, doesn't keep your skin feeling very moisturized for long. Fairly cheap but not as good of quality as some lotions I've used. Good for sensitive skin and would recommend this to people as an everyday lotion.
Holly F.
Manville, RI
I have used so many body lotions to find this one. I always used fragranced lotions and often felt greasy and like i had to rinse my hands off after i used it. This lotion absorbs well and doesn't leave a greasy feel after. I use it after every shower and if i don't i feel really dry. This lotion is my new must have.
Adlynn A.
This lotion smells great. It goes on smooth and does feel a little greasy, but it is in such a way that you feel moisturized not oily. It's the perfect thickness. I have been using this at night after my showers and feel great!
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
The Aveeno body wash makes me feel rubbery but when the bundle of the lotion and wash are used together, the finish is amazing. My skin feels so soft and hyydrated, and extremely healthy. In my opinion, its better to use the two products together than on their own.
Sacoyia W.
Boonton, NJ
Moisturizers completely and helps especially with my eczema. I use it in the morning after a shower and at night after a shower. The lotion leaves me moisturize for the whole day and makes my skin feel extremely smooth and soft.
Nikki Y.
Bronx, NY
I have very sensitive skin and find that I can't use anything with fragrances on my body. I use this lotion head to toe everyday! I apply it right after a shower and use it throughout the day as well. It keeps my skin soft and hydrated! I have a few bottles in my bathroom and always have extras around. I keep a small size in my purse and a large bottle in my car as well.
Lydia T.
Apple Valley, MN
This is quite possibly one of my favourite lotions. Need some after shower love? Aveeno. Need to wake up your face? Aveeno. Want happy hands? Definitely Aveeno. The size of it was enough to last me several weeks, roughly a month. It keeps my hands feeling very smooth.
Tiffany H.
Victorville, CA
I purchased this lotion all the time from Costco it's a really good price there and it comes with two of the 20 ounce bottles. This motion last all day long myself and my son both have eczema and we never have any problems this lotion it never causes us to break out in a keep your skin well moisturize. It doesn't have a sent so if you have sensitive skin it works well
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??