BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Allison K.
Aveeno in general is amazing! I use their baby line on my little one and I use many of the adult products for myself. The Naturals wash and lotion are affordable and super hydrating while being very effective. I would definitely purchase again!
Mariah S.
Austin, TX
This lotion is really great and makes my skin feel amazing immediately after using. There is a really subtle but refreshing smell. Cost is very affordable for the product and I would recommend. My only problem is that I wish it had more of a lasting moisturize vs just one day.
Molly G.
This is a staple item in our household. Aveeno is a brand that can always be depended on and trusted to do what it says for the product. This lotion moisturizes my skin while still being gentle and non-oily. I will probably continue to buy this item as long as they make it!
Maindy L.
Ashtabula, Ohio
I've used this product before and it's absolutely amazing! It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it. When my skin gets dry at night, I just apply a bit on, let it do it'a magic overnight and then I wake up with flawless, moisturized skin. Definitely try this out whether you have dry skin or not, it makes your skin feel nice.
Diana T.
Riverside, CA
I find this Aveeno moisturizing lotion a little too sticky for me. I don't like the fact that it has a sticky feeling after applying it. It's a great lotion for dry skin as it says, but I personally don't think it's the best out there.
Natalie W.
Gulfport, MS
I love Aveeno lotion, it makes your skin so soft and it does not have a strong scent. I have used this lotion for a few years, it's great for all over your body. I have very sensitive skin and I have never had any issues using this lotion.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
I liked how well this lotion absorbed into my dry often washed hands! The scent wasn't over powering either! Only giving it a 4 because I prefer thicker lotions. It wasn't runny but seemed a bit watery. However it still works great on my hands! I prefer cream for the rest of my body but I was my hands so often and they are so dry! I was a bit surprised how moisturized they felt after using!
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
This is one of my favorite lotions! It doesn't have a strong scent and it easily sinks into your skin. I bought this big bottle at walmart for a very cheap price. The lotion is long lasting and I would buy again because of the size and price. I'm usually very picky with lotions and this one did the trick! Not too thin not too thick.
Rebecca R.
Winchester, CA
This lotion is gentle and moisturizing at the same time. I like that the scent is mild and not overbearing at the same time. Not a perfumey scent so it's very usable on a daily basis. It also doesn't make me sweaty like some lotions do.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I have such dry skin when the weather gets cold - the skin on my fingers splits like paper cuts! The Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion helps pretty well and doesn't make my skin feel greasy or heavy. The best lotions are the ones I don't feel hanging around on my skin. This is a bit pricey for me though, compared to its benefits.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??