BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It's perfect for my skin (which is a combination-oily and dry. I use it before makeup and I'm set! It's reasonably priced and you can get it most anywhere. I definitely would recommend giving it a try!
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
I liked how well this lotion absorbed into my dry often washed hands! The scent wasn't over powering either! Only giving it a 4 because I prefer thicker lotions. It wasn't runny but seemed a bit watery. However it still works great on my hands! I prefer cream for the rest of my body but I was my hands so often and they are so dry! I was a bit surprised how moisturized they felt after using!
Alexa A.
The packaging is pretty so small so it can go into any carry on. The product is more on a pricey side but considering the benefit of the lotion and it's natural ingredient, I'd give it a four star. I bought this at Target and I would definitely buy it again.

One thing I would suggest is for them to change the cap. It can get messy if you didn't scoop up all the lotion you squeeze out.
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
I received this as a gift for Christmas... I like the lotions aveeno have but I probably wont purchase just because I like things that smell pretty....lol This product did leave my skin a little greasy especially on these hot sunny days.
Mariah S.
Austin, TX
This lotion is really great and makes my skin feel amazing immediately after using. There is a really subtle but refreshing smell. Cost is very affordable for the product and I would recommend. My only problem is that I wish it had more of a lasting moisturize vs just one day.
Cassie B.
Howard City, MI
Makes my skin silky and soft. An every day must for my son and I. A little goes a long way so it's nice to know I'm getting my money's worth. I wish I could buy it buy the gallon , I love it so much! I get mine from Meijer. I absolutely love and would buy again in a heartbeat!
Clarissa C.
Cedar Park, TX
I love this lotion, it works so great on my sensitive skin. It lasts all day and isn't too oily on my skin. Pretty inexpensive and the bottle lasts for a long time. Can find at Walmart or Target, any store like that. Would buy again and recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
I really like this moisturizer. Keeps my skin feeling fresh doesn't cause any breakouts on my very sensitive skin. Walmart has the best price in store if you're shopping in a store. Its cheap lasts a long time and really refreshes your skin.
Mikaelah L.
American Cyn, CA
This product was not harsh on the skin, and went on very smoothly. I use it on a daily bases everyday after the shower, I just got this product at Target or Walmart for pretty cheep. I liked the scent very calm, sometimes a harsh or really smelly sent can bother you threw out the day but I did not feel like that in this case.
Rebecca R.
Winchester, CA
This lotion is gentle and moisturizing at the same time. I like that the scent is mild and not overbearing at the same time. Not a perfumey scent so it's very usable on a daily basis. It also doesn't make me sweaty like some lotions do.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??