BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Monica B.
Beverly, NJ
I love the feel aveeno leaves on my skin. I purchased it as Walmart and got a great deal. It keeps my skin moisturized and soft. They can be a tiny bit on the expensive side compared to other brands but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
Mica A.
Huntsville, AL
Love love love this lotion! It's convenient since it is in a bottle with a pump, but it's still thick enough to provide great, long-lasting moisture unlike a lot of pump lotions, which seem to be watered down. It barely has any scent at all when applying and once it soaks in you don't notice it at all; no smell and no greasy feeling.
Becca L.
Wonderful lotion that you can buy from most stores. It absorbs quickly and the sticky feeling good away quickly. It's supposed to be fragrance free so it's perfect for sensitive skin people. I mix it with perfume to make my own scented lotions. This lotion leaves a weird scent with all my perfumes.
Jessica T.
Boise, ID
This is one of the best lotions I've tried. I have really dry skin in the winter to where the skin on my hands will crack. This lotion helps a lot more than others I've tried without a burning sensation on my hands when they're extra dry
Jess O.
Elk grove, CA
Really great product. Especially great for the winter on the east coast! It's super thick so it definitely protects my skin more than other moisturizers I've tried. It's so good even my picky roommate wanted to get her hands on some after she borrowed mine!
Clare S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this lotion! It is very simple and it moisturizes my skin so well. I have very sensitive skin and with this lotion, I never have to worry about getting a rash of having irritation. It also comes in fun travel sizes which are great! Great product!
Janki B.
This is one of those products that I grew up using and, nostalgia aside, it’s a classic for good reason. It feels moisturizes the skin without having to slather on a lotion with thick consistent. It kind of feels watery when applying it, but still creamy so you feel that it will hold and sink into your skin. The fresh smell is a bonus!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??