BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Amy S.
This is my favorite lotion ever! My hands are so dry, and this is the only lotion that works. It is not oily or greasy, and I do not need to apply it as often as other lotions. I purchase this lotion at Meijer. I highly recommend this product!
fabiola a.
I got this as a gift. I had already tried the lotion and really liked it so I was wondering if the wash would be as great. It was, I have sensitive dry skin and this was very moisturizing and gentle on my skin. It is my favorite wash to use.
Kelcey H.
Bolivar, OH
This is a lotion I use every day and I love it. I have really dry skin and when I apply this lotion it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and much softer. The only con I have is that it leaves you feeling a little sticky. I would recommend this lotion, and it is a very reasonable price.
Samantha A.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love all Aveeno products and this one is no exception. It goes on nicely, smooth and absorbs quickly. I am really enjoying the way it is making my skin feel. I plan on purchasing and using regularly. I would recommend to anyone with dry skin. I love it!
Jazzmin D.
Palmdale, CA
I originally tried Aveeno products through Influenster and I've fallen in love with all of their products. This lotion keeps my skin soft and hydrated without feeling oily or heavy. Also works great on fresh tattoos!! Recommended to everyone!
Miranda A.
Grand Blanc, MI
Unscented, gentle lotion that I use nearly daily for my dry hands, feet, elbows, and any other spots in need of moisture. Doesn't irritate, feels hydrating and sinks in fast, leaving no residue. I have two or three bottles around the house at all times. Great stuff. Gentle on my sensitive skin, but still moisturizes really effectively.
Hannah R.
Alma, MI
This is one of my favorite everyday lotions. It helps to keep my skin moisturized but doesn't leave me feeling greasy. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. Even though I feel as if it is no the pricey side I would definitely recommend it.
Lauren R.
This is a great moisturizer. Has a minimal sticky feel after application. It is fragrance free which is great but has a scent none the less that I cannot stand! It is very slight but smells almost like potatoes to me. This does go away... It might be just me because I have never heard anyone else complain about it. I will use up the container I have but will never by again because of the smell!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I love this lotion, it always leaves my hands and body feeling smooth and refreshed. It is perfect, the lotion isn't too watery or too thick where I would feel like it took forever for it to soak into my skin. I saw a difference in my skin after one use! I love how its fragrance free and moisturizes for 24 hours. I would definitely buy again!
Kristen N.
Southampton , NJ
Aveeno is our go to product for our son who has Eczema. The value you get at a great price cannot be beat. So many lotions for sensitive skin leave you feeling oily, but not Aveeno. We have been buying this for years and always recommend it to friends who have children with skin issues.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??