BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

briseida S.
Compton, CA
This product i used it when my son was smaller and had really rough skin because it was hot and he would rash out his body and it would be very red so i applied this all the time and kept going away and it kept my son skin so soft and less redness
Pinal P.
Osceola, AR
 I LOVE THIS STUFF. It goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. I usually get mine from Sam's club where they have a 2 pack and a travel size bottle for around $10. My favorite thing about this is that it's fragrance-free, because after showering I don't want to smell like I dumped all the liquids from Bath and Body Works onto my body. It may not be as moisturizing as other lotions that are greasy, but it keeps your skin well hydrated without being slimy or oily which I love. You could use this and run out the door without being oily or smell like fruity lotion. Definite repurchase.
Totally A.
College Station, TX
I absolutely love love love this lotion. It is great for everyday use. I switched from your everyday generic brand to this lotion to this one and I absolutely love it. At first it was really sticky feeling and heavy on the skin, but after a week or so it feels great and it leaves your skin so soft and glowing. I bought a pack at Sams Club
Rachel H.
Personally I am not a lotion fan, but I have used the Aveeno daily moisturizer for years. The consistency is somewhat thicker than a typical liquid moisturizer so it really locks in the moisture. I have sensitive skin, and I love how I can get an unscented lotion.
Tammy y.
Cupertino, CA
My mom loves to buy this in the largest max size possible because we go through it so quickly. It quickly absorbs into the skin and has the right consistency (not too thick or thin) to moisturize your skin without making it feel oily. We usually get it from Target and there are often deals!
krista k.
Albany, NY
This is the only scentless lotion I have found so far I can use daily anywhere on my body and not have it be irritating or leave an annoying filmy residue behind. Its affordable and I will always repurchase when I run out! Definitely recommend!
Molly C.
Downingtown, PA
My husband swears by the Aveeno body lotion, so when we got married I started using it because it was in the house. It is an awesome lotion and I see exactly why he loves it! Not sticky AT ALL, no scent, and makes your skin hydrated and soft.
Lauren R.
This is a great moisturizer. Has a minimal sticky feel after application. It is fragrance free which is great but has a scent none the less that I cannot stand! It is very slight but smells almost like potatoes to me. This does go away... It might be just me because I have never heard anyone else complain about it. I will use up the container I have but will never by again because of the smell!
fabiola a.
I got this as a gift. I had already tried the lotion and really liked it so I was wondering if the wash would be as great. It was, I have sensitive dry skin and this was very moisturizing and gentle on my skin. It is my favorite wash to use.
Izzy T.
Lewisville , TX
I work in a hospital, and we are always washing and sanitizing our hands throughout the day. My hands get REALLY dry, and this lotion is an absolute necessity on my desk. I love it because it absorbs quickly (so I can get back to documenting), moisturizes well, and is fragrance free!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??