BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
This is my carry on cream !! Is super hydrated and i really like because it dry super fast , especially in the winter . super recommend.
I bought it in the supermarket and some pharmacies.
I have been using this product for almost 5 years now .
Stephanie M.
Waterford Works, NJ
I specifically purchased this lotion for my fresh tattoo! It was a nice, cheap price and did just the trick. I used the bottle for about two weeks before I no longer needed it but because it was unscented, it did just the trick! I would recommend this lotion for future tattoo care-takers.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
This product i used it when my son was smaller and had really rough skin because it was hot and he would rash out his body and it would be very red so i applied this all the time and kept going away and it kept my son skin so soft and less redness
c J.
Saint John, IN
I bought this in a pack of 2 from Costco. It was a good value but I don't think it works very well for my dry skin. I'm on the fence about how I feel about the fact that it is unscented. On the one hand I like it, but on the other hand I also like lotions to have some sort of scent to "feel better". I'm not sure I will be purchasing this again mostly because it does not moisturize that well for me.
Rachel M.
Love this lotion! It doesn't breakout my sensitive skin. It isn't super thick for really cracked feet or dry legs, but it's perfect for my face so next time I will buy a smaller bottle since it's sooo large!
I'd recommend this to all my friends!
Rachel H.
Personally I am not a lotion fan, but I have used the Aveeno daily moisturizer for years. The consistency is somewhat thicker than a typical liquid moisturizer so it really locks in the moisture. I have sensitive skin, and I love how I can get an unscented lotion.
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
My husband use to purchase this for my daughter because of her eczema as a child and it relieved itchiness that we continued buying for her @ 20! Aveeno is very gentle to the skin it's works wonders for dry skin! I highly recommend Aveeno products
Pinal P.
Osceola, AR
 I LOVE THIS STUFF. It goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. I usually get mine from Sam's club where they have a 2 pack and a travel size bottle for around $10. My favorite thing about this is that it's fragrance-free, because after showering I don't want to smell like I dumped all the liquids from Bath and Body Works onto my body. It may not be as moisturizing as other lotions that are greasy, but it keeps your skin well hydrated without being slimy or oily which I love. You could use this and run out the door without being oily or smell like fruity lotion. Definite repurchase.
Selina A.
Lakewood, OH
Very light and clean. Love how "deep feeling" the lotion feels after I moisturize. However, I cannot use the lotion and that BB cream simultaneously (the BB cream removes the lotion). Price wise is not bad because the product lasts a long time!
Teresa K.
Manasquan, NJ
I have been trying to transition to all cruelty-free products but this one is really hard to let go.  I have naturally dry skin and this product really hydrates me up!  It's unscented so it is not offensive and doesn't make me greasy.  I will continue to use this product until I find an all-natural alternative that works just as good!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??